The NU Open XI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Zioziotrip and I are in contact via Discord please do not sub either of us ty

act, been 30 mins since sched time, opp MIA
You said "around 1 pm your time" not at 1 pm. Ive been incredibly accommodating to you despite you not even being willing to give your availability for the first half of the week, please try to reschedule a time that works for the both of us, we still have a whole week left.

You said "around 1 pm your time" not at 1 pm. Ive been incredibly accommodating to you despite you not even being willing to give your availability for the first half of the week, please try to reschedule a time that works for the both of us, we still have a whole week left.
you replied at 3:42 lol, that's not around 1pm at all. I said I'd let you know when I'd be available later in the week, which I have. You missed sched

you replied at 3:42 lol, that's not around 1pm at all. I said I'd let you know when I'd be available later in the week, which I have. You missed sched
We can have a philosophical debate of what around something really means but given that we are both available to play on multiple days of the week during the next week I suggest we debate using our NeverUsed-tiered Pokemon at one of those times instead :tymp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)