Ferrothron
Heatran
Sylveon
Blissey
Doublade
Rotom-Wash
Amoongus
Victini

There you go, it's going to be a different format next week. One the create more discussion.​

Attachments

3 to chansey
2 to mega sabeleye
1 to mega venusaur

Another weak of poor nominies where half are more balanced mons or even breloom and things like skarmory get neglected.

True. I've noticed. I'm working on the revamped project ;)
And if that doesn't work the idea is scrapped. But I appreciate everybody participating.

EDIT: I'm going to be making a new thread, with a close but slightly different concept. I don't know how long it will take, but all the archives from this thread will be posted there. When I've posted that I'll be asking for this thread to be deleted. I really do appreciate all the support and you guys are all coming up with great ideas for how to improve this. It's a fairly new project and as all project it has its bumps in the road, I'm pretty Theorymons and such also had the same issue in the start but as it stands they're something to strive for.

Nah, don't delete the thread, just lock it. Some people may want to look at the original thread to look at nominations and read about the discussion. Also I want to keep my postcount high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)