The Player: Issue 2 released!

Who do you want to see interviewed next?

• Antemortem

Votes: 21 7.6%
  • Goddess Briyella

Votes: 77 28.0%
  • Julian

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • Queen of Randoms

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • Redew

Votes: 27 9.8%
  • Scotteh

Votes: 96 34.9%
  • Temporaryanonymous

Votes: 17 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

scene

Banned deucer.
(interviews 2, 3 and 4 have their polls on the same link as the previous interview)
#1: Haunter (poll here)
#2: prem
#3: Nani Man
#4: Scene
#5: Darnell (poll here)
Hi there! We managed to churn out another issue of PS' best (and only) webzine, The Player! This issue has even more articles than last time, standing at a pretty decent 12 articles. That doesn't even include the undoubted highlight that is the Editors' Note, where myself and Vacate talk about stuff. It's linked, if you want to glance over it before diving into some of the articles.

Once again, our exceptional contributors outdid themselves again to serve up a webzine of very high quality. Between writing, drawing, grammar checking and HTMLing, lots of effort went into producing this issue. Enjoy!

~ Scene and Vacate

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A HUGE thanks to everyone who helped out! This has been an amazing issue and can't wait to see and contribute to more!

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Really amazing job to everyone involved; the quality of articles and art in this issue is astounding. :)

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
what about interviewing people on showdown thats actually done something regarding battling? maybe the BW (XY) OU ladderheroes, like ben gay, c05sta, seasons, denisSsSssSssSSSsSSssssSSsssssSSsSSsSs, or someone else? i mean, its a battle simulator after all.

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
vote scotteh VOTE SCOTTEH

This was issue was pretty well done. Good work to all. Hopefully I will get off my lazy ass and try to contribute.

Ah, actually, on that note, my article was written before savant dropped his latest album, Protos. Sorry if that somehow made someone very angry and upset at life in general

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
appreciate the effort but there are some minor issues with this article:

http://www.smogon.com/player/issue2/introduction-to-tier-rooms

1) smh forgetting Ubers
2) Slurpuff/Electivire dropped like 2 months ago, they aren't new even though it says so with the NU room (the roomdesc just stopped getting updated)
The article was written six weeks ago; however I will go through and update any outdated information. I won't be including any other rooms though since the issue is already published.

If anyone wishes to talk about the economics of Pokemon trading further, I literally live and breathe it, so hit me up on PS or Smogon.

Great work being done here indeed. I'm rooting for you Goddess Briyella. I'd love to know more about you, but not on a stalker type of level haha! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)