The Prince of Peddlers' Premium Poke Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can all be done :)
How about females of these:
Spinarak 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Megahorn, Night Slash, Toxic Spikes, Rage Powder) in a Moon Ball
and
Makuhita 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bullet Punch, Counter, Focus Punch, Wide Guard) in a Level Ball

Oh and a message to everyone else, I got a butt load of requests (Like 10 trades XD) so PATIENCE PLEEEAAASE
Unfortunately as I acquired those 2 by trade before I got in the habit of asking for female rejects for Pokebank I cannot pass the balls on either of those at this moment D: is there anything else that caught your eye? If its in a HGSS ball then if its male I might not be able to rebreed the ball depending on how I got it. I'm not as far as I should be in HGSS due to a file corruption a few years ago making me be lazy in redoing the game so not everything is obtainable for me atm sadly.

I added the Sinnoh pokes I have in my collection as well which weren't there yesterday. I expect to put Unova up soon as well.

Last edited:
I'm very much interested in Darkrai. Are there any legendaries in particular you are looking for? I can acquire every legend gen 3 and prior, and all non event legends post gen 3. And although I hate doing it, I could reset for the IV's you want.

Hi! please CMT for this female!

Spearow

31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Sniper(HA) - Egg Moves: Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Sky Attack, Whirlwind​

Scyther

31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Technician - Egg Moves: Defog, Baton Pass, Endure, Counter​

Yanma

31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Speed Boost - Egg Moves: Pursuit, Signal Beam, Whirlwind, Silver Wind

Drifloon

31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Flare Boost (HA) - Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Disable, Destiny Bond, Hypnosis
Sewaddle

31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Overcoat (HA) - Egg Moves: Silver Wind, Air Cutter, Agility, Baton Pass​

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Who traded you the OT: Alys Gastly? I originally SV hatched it, someone didn't listen to my redis rights and now it's all over smogon...
Also, you interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest yveltal?

Unfortunately as I acquired those 2 by trade before I got in the habit of asking for female rejects for Pokebank I cannot pass the balls on either of those at this moment D: is there anything else that caught your eye? If its in a HGSS ball then if its male I might not be able to rebreed the ball depending on how I got it. I'm not as far as I should be in HGSS due to a file corruption a few years ago making me be lazy in redoing the game so not everything is obtainable for me atm sadly.

I added the Sinnoh pokes I have in my collection as well which weren't there yesterday. I expect to put Unova up soon as well.
Alrighty then, how about
Chimchar(♂) 31/30/30/31/31/31 (+Encore, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Thunder Punch)
and
Shieldon(♂) 31/31/31/31/31/0 (+Counter?, Curse, Stealth Rock, Wide Guard)?

I'm very much interested in Darkrai. Are there any legendaries in particular you are looking for? I can acquire every legend gen 3 and prior, and all non event legends post gen 3. And although I hate doing it, I could reset for the IV's you want.
How about a Kyogre or Groudon?

Hi! please CMT for this female!

Spearow

31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Sniper(HA) - Egg Moves: Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Sky Attack, Whirlwind​

Scyther

31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Technician - Egg Moves: Defog, Baton Pass, Endure, Counter​

Yanma

31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Modest - Speed Boost - Egg Moves: Pursuit, Signal Beam, Whirlwind, Silver Wind

Drifloon

31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Flare Boost (HA) - Egg Moves: Clear Smog, Disable, Destiny Bond, Hypnosis
Sewaddle

31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Overcoat (HA) - Egg Moves: Silver Wind, Air Cutter, Agility, Baton Pass​
Let's see.....how about females of:
#115 Kangaskhan | Jolly | Scrappy
31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
Double-Edge, Stomp

#441 Chatot | Timid | Keen Eye
31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EM : Encore, Boomburst, Nasty Plot

#227 Skarmory | Impish | Sturdy
EM :
Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rocks

#190 Aipom | Jolly | Pickup (Technician)
EM : Fake Out, Pursuit, Quick Guard, Switcheroo

#328 Trapinch | Jolly | Hyper Cutter or Arena Trap(both Levitate)
EM : Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Flail

can i get you and BP items / spitbacks for 5 IV aron or ditto?
Sorry! I pretty much got all the BP items, but what spitbacks can you offer?

Who traded you the OT: Alys Gastly? I originally SV hatched it, someone didn't listen to my redis rights and now it's all over smogon...
Also, you interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest yveltal?
I'm sorry, I had no idea DX. I got it from Nagisa, with Full redis rights, but I can take it down if it bothers you. And yep, interested in the Yveltal, what would you like for it?

And now, I've officially over loaded myself with trades, so closing shop for a while. Thread CLOSED

Alrighty then, how about
and
Shieldon I also got through a straight trade. Cant do Ultra Ball unfortunately but w/o it its possible. Chimchar I have some w/ 28/31/0 Att w/ both Abilities. The 6IV Flawless one I'm waiting for something similar.

x1 28 Att HA
x4 28 Att Blaze
x1 31 Att HA Male
x1 31 Att HA Female
x1 31 Att Blaze Male
x1 28 Def 30 Att Blaze Female
x1 0 Att Blaze Male

I can get you either, just let me know which you prefer. I'll have to acquire them from Emerald and bring them up via pokebank. I assume that's okay with you?

Also, I can hack via gameshark so they spawn with perfect IV's if that's okay with you, since it's quite difficult to judge IV's in gen III. I could also attempt to RNG for stats/shininess/nature.

Just tell me what you want and how you want it, and I should be able to get it for you in a few days. A week tops.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, I can rng them from HGSS, can't I? Just lemme know what stats and nature you want and I'll get one for you no problem.

Last edited:
Shieldon I also got through a straight trade. Cant do Ultra Ball unfortunately but w/o it its possible. Chimchar I have some w/ 28/31/0 Att w/ both Abilities. The 6IV Flawless one I'm waiting for something similar.

x1 28 Att HA
x4 28 Att Blaze
x1 31 Att HA Male
x1 31 Att HA Female
x1 31 Att Blaze Male
x1 28 Def 30 Att Blaze Female
x1 0 Att Blaze Male
I kind of figured for the Sheildon. It's HP makes no difference to me, so a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 works for me. As for Chimcar I'd like the x1 28 Att HA. I'll PM you when your pokes are ready :)

I can get you either, just let me know which you prefer. I'll have to acquire them from Emerald and bring them up via pokebank. I assume that's okay with you?

Also, I can hack via gameshark so they spawn with perfect IV's if that's okay with you, since it's quite difficult to judge IV's in gen III. I could also attempt to RNG for stats/shininess/nature.

Just tell me what you want and how you want it, and I should be able to get it for you in a few days. A week tops.

EDIT: Actually now that I think about it, I can rng them from HGSS, can't I? Just lemme know what stats and nature you want and I'll get one for you no problem.
I don't mind the methods, as long as they are considered legal in every way. I'd like the Kyogre, Modest, Not Shiny, HP Posion plz :)
EDIT: (Spread for HP Poison is somethin like:
30/Even/31/30/30/31)

Last edited:
I kind of figured for the Sheildon. It's HP makes no difference to me, so a 31/31/31/xx/31/0 works for me. As for Chimcar I'd like the x1 28 Att HA. I'll PM you when your pokes are ready :)

I don't mind the methods, as long as they are considered legal in every way. I'd like the Kyogre, Modest, Not Shiny, HP Posion plz :)
EDIT: (Spread for HP Poison is somethin like:
30/Even/31/30/30/31)
Alright, and just to confirm you don't mind Shieldon cant be in Ultra Ball? Of course I couldn't get my hands on a 12.5% female in said trade so sadly cant pass the Ultra Ball D:

Can do for the Chimchar.

I'll send you a PM once I finish them as well. I'll hold from doing Shieldon till I get confirmation however as I just want to make sure your aware I cant breed the ball unfortunately.

Alright, and just to confirm you don't mind Shieldon cant be in Ultra Ball? Of course I couldn't get my hands on a 12.5% female in said trade so sadly cant pass the Ultra Ball D:

Can do for the Chimchar.

I'll send you a PM once I finish them as well. I'll hold from doing Shieldon till I get confirmation however as I just want to make sure your aware I cant breed the ball unfortunately.
A poke ball works for me

Alrighty then, how about
and

Double-Edge, Stomp

EM :

Sorry! I pretty much got all the BP items, but what spitbacks can you offer?

I'm sorry, I had no idea DX. I got it from Nagisa, with Full redis rights, but I can take it down if it bothers you. And yep, interested in the Yveltal, what would you like for it?

And now, I've officially over loaded myself with trades, so closing shop for a while. Thread CLOSED
As of right now, charmanders, tyrunts, squirtles, HA slowpokes, staryu, torchics, HA vulpix, HA froakie, etc. i pretty much have alot of spitbacks because i need a ditto lol and breeding my 2 parents takes forever. But, i also have a TON of foreign bred pokes with IV's that you can breed for masuda. Just a few include misdreavus, gible, torchic, charmander, gligar, axew, tyrunt, imposter ditto, foongus, pancham,glamelow, bergmite,corsola, exeggcute, snorlax, kecleon, honedge, forakie, riolu,shroomish, nosepass, sentret, fletchling,gourgeist, spoink, compund eyes scatterbug female, mantyke, beldum.

ALOT OF STUFF

As of right now, charmanders, tyrunts, squirtles, HA slowpokes, staryu, torchics, HA vulpix, HA froakie, etc. i pretty much have alot of spitbacks because i need a ditto lol and breeding my 2 parents takes forever. But, i also have a TON of foreign bred pokes with IV's that you can breed for masuda. Just a few include misdreavus, gible, torchic, charmander, gligar, axew, tyrunt, imposter ditto, foongus, pancham,glamelow, bergmite,corsola, exeggcute, snorlax, kecleon, honedge, forakie, riolu,shroomish, nosepass, sentret, fletchling,gourgeist, spoink, compund eyes scatterbug female, mantyke, beldum.

ALOT OF STUFF
Sorry, I have pretty much all those pokes :/

pretty much but not all, eh? EH?
I just figured if they were foreign and you were trying to breed shinies, they'd help. Is there anything else you're LF?
Lol true, but I usually look for Pokemon with hard to get egg moves and in special balls (Moon, Love, Fast, Dream, etc), not just an ol' 5IV or spitback

Lol true, but I usually look for Pokemon with hard to get egg moves and in special balls (Moon, Love, Fast, Dream, etc), not just an ol' 5IV or spitback
i mean alot of them do have egg moves, but not all. I would also be willing to trade multiple for it. I just really need a ditto.

Double-Edge, Stomp

EM :

Ok, i'll let you know when they're ready!

I would love to trade one of those (or both) ...
HP Fire Ditto

Chansey (Dream Ball)
31/xx/31/31/31/31, Bold, Natural Cure

for one of my/ both...

Ponyta (Moon Ball)
Nature: Jolly , Ability: Flash Fire,
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Low Kick, Hypnosis, Horn Drill

Heracross (Dream Ball)
Nature: Adamant, Ability: Moxie,
Egg Moves: Focus Punch, Pursuit, Rock Blast

CMT for a Timid Deino?
Sorry, not interested in anything

I would love to trade one of those (or both) ...
HP Fire Ditto

Chansey (Dream Ball)
31/xx/31/31/31/31, Bold, Natural Cure

for one of my/ both...

Ponyta (Moon Ball)
Nature: Jolly , Ability: Flash Fire,
Egg Moves: Morning Sun, Low Kick, Hypnosis, Horn Drill

Heracross (Dream Ball)
Nature: Adamant, Ability: Moxie,
Egg Moves: Focus Punch, Pursuit, Rock Blast
Cool, as long as they are females. I'll PM you when they are ready

I am interested in a female Sneasel in a Moon Ball. Can offer a female Igglybuff in a Love Ball in exchange. Interested?

PS: I don't care about the stats of the Sneasel. As long as its a female in a Moon Ball, any spitback will do.
Sorry, not interesed

And I did say the thread was closed, but it's my fault for not updating the OP. Thread Closed People, move on.

CMT for
Mawile

*GOOD OFFERS ONLY*
Lv 1 - EVs: Untrained
Female - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant - Intimidate - Moves: Metal Burst, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
Bred by me, hatched by Marshall (AKA Nuggetbridge's Huy) - 30785 in Shabboneau Castle
Stock: 2

Hey everyone, it's been a while. I'd just like to apologize to all those who I didn't complete trading with. You see, the time of exams is nigh, and these exams are particularly important for me, as my acceptance to the university I want pretty much depends on them. That's why I wasn't able to finish all the requests and why I'm closing shop, semi-permanently. I'll still go on the forums every now and then (weekends most likely), maybe do a quick trade or two, but that's the limit of the time I can spend on Video Games. Unfortunately, it seems like free time will be sparse these days, even in the summer.

Anyway, I'd just like to thank every single person that helped this thread become what it is today, and who knows, maybe one day I'll pick up where I left off. Have a wonderful time catching them all, and aiming to be the very best, like no one ever was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)