The PU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent don't respond since yesterday when we Schedule , so he miss that Schedule time , and i wait 2 hours after , so i ask AW ( Proof send on pm )

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
it pains me but gonna have to call activity. been contacting quote on discord to get this done but haven't been messaged back.

tried to schedule with my opponent Sam I Yam , but it was difficult for us to find an acceptable time for both.
Cant wait any longer today, so I would like to ask for an extension.

Megazard

Vulpix03

is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
RUPL Champion
Opp gave me the win

Edit: I'll be away for the next few days and i tried with my opp so pls no sub/extension

Last edited:

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I didn't really want to do this considering I was just subbed in, but tentatively calling act on jonago. I told him I was online an hour ahead of the scheduled time just to get it over with, but also stayed on ps till about 90 minutes after the scheduled time w no response.

My availability during the week is pretty awful for european opponents, since I can't play till around 6:30 pm my time, hence the "sunday is definitely our best option." Monday and Tuesday are taken up by other commitments but I can play Wednesday in that time range if jonago still wants to, assuming we're granted an extension.

Last edited:
Id first like to say gratz to my opp. He outplayed me and deserved the win. Second, ya'll giving me two subs in one round, including 3 days left of playability was very unfair to me. I had to play later than I would have desired and is just a bit absurd. I want to play games too but at some point its a lost cause. I hope this doesn't fall upon deaf ears.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Extensions
jonago vs Pak - this was a late sub and wednesday still seems to be an option so I'll give this a chance
Sam I Yam vs Tobste
BackAtYouBro vs Toxzn
ilesaural vs John1240 - there was no agreed scheduled time and although John1240 was more active, this was a Friday sub so I'll give it another chance
neomon vs Gei - friday sub and they got in contact
The Thunderbirds vs KW - even though KW has been inactive, Thunderbirds missed the first time and requested it
kythr vs Ed
Hybuyn vs Yggdrasil60 - this was a friday sub and I'm going to try to give it a chance to happen if Yggdrasil could schedule
Jarii vs xray - Jarii requested this on PS
INSANE CARZY GUY vs Welli0u - agreed to play Monday
devinownzzzyall vs The Hallows - no public contact or posts but it was a friday sub and it seems decently likely there's contact on discord + both are active
banks vs ShuckleDeath
Sificon vs Sam - there was a scheduled time but it's unclear what happened. Both are still very active though
Lord Thorx vs Mystic Master - I can't find any evidence of contact from either but it was a Friday sub

Activity
Vulpix03 vs Ganso - gave win
Jase The World vs Sparksblade - gave win
B@oba vs a fruitshop owner - missed time and gave win
WildWave vs london13 - gave win
Bouff vs Winterspring - stopped responding and hasn't been online
DnB vs Raining Inside - missed time and stopped responding
Mindnight vs Silver - missed time and a new one was never reached
DJ Breloominati vs Sir_JaKrispy
Carmin vs 2xTheTap - gave win
mil vs rozes - gave win
SergioRules vs SOMALIA - missed time and stopped responding
LLH vs Pat Labor - stopped responding
MunchlaxAndChill vs The Kyle - gave win
romanox payer vs tazz - failed to schedule and stopped responding
TDK vs Cynara - gave win
fatty vs Quote
Mithril vs Corporal Levi - As far as I can tell, Mithril hasn't responded at all
allstarapology vs Hamhamhamham - gave win
monchooo vs Serene Grace - gave win
AmFarYouGone vs Serged - missed time and gave win
Tom Yabo vs Terracotta - gave win

Coinflips
azogue vs Akamask - both missed a scheduled time and another one was never attempted
Shrug vs Quint_ - As far as I can tell, both just stopped scheduling
YouGotMeLOL vs Melle2402 - They established contact on discord and then I never heard anything else about this game
Ereshkigal vs Vieux Singe - no contact from either side, one is giving the win to all opps and one hasn't been on since the day before he was subbed in
Ryan37 vs iKiQ - no real time was ever scheduled

Last edited:
I sheduled with my opponent neomon for yesterday, he didnt come. I am still available until 11PM (gmt +1), if he doesn't come tonight, I will ask for the AW because I will be much more busy the following days and he will have missed the 2 shedules.

Edit: I waited after 11PM (gmt +1) yesterday, he just contacted me this morning. I ask for the AW.

Last edited:

justdrew

All dogs go to heaven
is an official Team Rateris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
Contacted and so far no response. I will not be able to play the rest of the week so if my opponent doesn’t respond activity, and if they do respond extension. Thanks!

Realistic Waters if you get on respond to this and tag megazard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)