The PU Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flex OKLM

Banned deucer.
I claim an activity win or an extension because I proposed to my opponent to play Saturday at 9pm and I had no answer

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Megazard

false and I had conflicting schedules but I agreed to play at a really non-convenient time for me, on Saturday at my 9am on phone after 7h of sleep. He missed scheduled time without notifying me meaning i stayed 30min waiting.
Then we tried to reschedule but he was not there today and didnt give me clear availabilities for tomorrow, which is post-deadline anyway.

Our convo is on my wall. I'm asking for activity.

Sacri'

the end is here
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
calling activity, my opponent missed the scheduled time on thursday and hasnt answered my vms since then

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Calling act. My oppo took 4 days to answer me and I had to poke them and they later missed the scheduled time, which was 12 pm EDT today. If ever they get back to me and can play before the deadline, I'd be happy to do so but for now I'll just call act as deadline's in a few hours.

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Calling activity. Asuya contacted me first, I suggested a specific time, but I didn't receive a response after that. I was on for the time I suggested in case he'd show, but I didn't see him on, nor have I heard back since. Convo on my wall

Reactions: gum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)