The Rainbow League [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm my opponent said he wouldn't be able to play me because of irl stuff, he said i could take the win. so requesting a sub i guess

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
can i get a sub my opponent never responded and hes been active on the forums

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
In addition, after checking the activity of the entrants... here are the new matchups :

Contradanza is now paired against Rumor for Red Star

And after the VM check (ignore this if you contacted your opponent through PM, but let me know) :
Kiyo can you reply to your opponent if you didn't already, please
Cicada sale emo contact ton opponent ou jte latte ok tu l'as fait mais je te tag quand meme parce que t'es un emo
sid_saurav can you reply to your opponent if you didn't already, please
H-C si ça part en activity win tu perds par défaut donc répond à ton adversaire sale chien
Jukain, reply to your opponent you john
Croven and Ninety Nine can you contact each other if it has not been done already, please
majaspic22 répond à ton PM ou tu vas avoir besoin des 21 autres majaspic pour te défendre quand je vais m'énerver
Pat Labor sale sous-merde si tu réponds pas à ton adversaire avant demain y'a Manu qui prend ta place

If I take the time to tag you here, it means that I believe you're active and should be able to react by tommorow. If not, then I'll sub.

In addition, after checking the activity of the entrants... here are the new matchups :

Contradanza is now paired against Rumor for Red Star

And after the VM check (ignore this if you contacted your opponent through PM, but let me know) :
Kiyo can you reply to your opponent if you didn't already, please
Cicada sale emo contact ton opponent ou jte latte ok tu l'as fait mais je te tag quand meme parce que t'es un emo
sid_saurav can you reply to your opponent if you didn't already, please
H-C si ça part en activity win tu perds par défaut donc répond à ton adversaire sale chien
Jukain, reply to your opponent you john
Croven and Ninety Nine can you contact each other if it has not been done already, please
majaspic22 répond à ton PM ou tu vas avoir besoin des 21 autres majaspic pour te défendre quand je vais m'énerver
Pat Labor sale sous-merde si tu réponds pas à ton adversaire avant demain y'a Manu qui prend ta place

If I take the time to tag you here, it means that I believe you're active and should be able to react by tommorow. If not, then I'll sub.
I've sorted it with croven we're playing today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)