Tournament The RU Low-Budget Tournament - won by Taskr

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Act, I was around on showdown during the suggested timeframe Saturday for the most part, but since I missed up on an hour of it out of five I figured I was partly to blame too. When I recontacted I got no answer before deadline, while he replied to others before I contacted again, where evening was then suggested. I've been waiting for hours now, checked on both smogtours and main, he hasn't been on smogon since and we're in the same timezone so there's no miscommunication about what evening is

Pinboim3

Rain days are the worst
I didnt want to pass to the final like this but im calling act on Evi. We scheduled for today's afternoon his time and i could play for almost 2 hours and recieved no response. It was the only time we could play together since tomorrow i wont have wi fi almost the whole day.

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
? We did not, we scheduled for yesterday 2PM my time, 6PM yours, I messaged you twice, you replied late and gave me a convoluted explanation involving a mixed up between Saturday and Sunday, when we were supposed to play Friday, then gave me no actual time today and I had some unforeseen stuff happen to me in the last 24 hours. Since I did not miss any specific time and we had stupidly limited time due to my own extension issues, I'd rather we try to go for an extended time

Edit: Here's proof of contact, that was from Friday: https://prnt.sc/k90zrd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)