The RU Open VII - Finals [Won by Pearl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
gg's to pearl well deserved.

I'm really upset about how I played that g1 as I thought I played that early game pretty well making some doubles that put me in a really good position but I managed to choke it away and thats fine. This slam was really fun and honestly I never ever expected me to get this far into ru especially since I've never even touched ru before slam. and big ty to all the people that helped me get here and supported me especially mspl and den

gz to pearl!

Last edited:

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
won in 2 vs. bebo, ggs

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ru-398652
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ru-398654

and that's it! glad that i could bring this one home after all the years spent grinding. big shoutout to col49 for being the man behind all of these successful runs. this year was no exception and it was a pleasure to pilot your teams to the best of my ability and finally netting myself the big win, not just for myself, but also for all those beautiful crafts you've showered me with throughout the years. you're one of the people that makes me want to say that teambuilding is an art, and that it can be just as gratifying as winning games of pokemon. thank you from the bottom of my heart and i hope that we can keep sharing stuff for years to come until either of us gets tired of this game

also very grateful to Nat for discussing teams with me when running 49's squads wasn't entirely safe and Hot N Cold for sharing some of his own stuff. i never got to use any of your teams this tour, but maybe playoffs will be different, who knows :psyglad:

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Congratulations to my good friend Pearl , very happy to see you come home w/ this one. I'm super grateful to all of the players who made this is a stress-free experience as a first-time host of one of these. It was a fun experience and it couldn't have ended much better. Lastly, I wanna thank TonyFlygon for offering me to host this, it was super thoughtful and appreciated. :heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)