The RU Open VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent Yujiii contacted me on Monday, to which i responded back to him on Wednesday amd again on Friday, along with a couple of messages on discord discussing possible times as he asked for my doscord name. He hasn't responded back to anything except for his initial comment, and his profile says he was last seen yesterday at 10pm. Am i allowed to request for a sub? Nat

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Why am I subbed out with a week until deadline, didn't receive any kind of notification until this Thursday which is unfair. Nat
no shown activity throughout the week, no shown activity or notification of activity once tagged despite activity on smogon. The substitution is final, sorry.

---

Anyone calling activity when their opponent is at least active should in good faith try to reschedule, we still have another week of r1!

All won games updated, will do updates for given wins tomorrow since substitutions are concluded!

no shown activity throughout the week, no shown activity or notification of activity once tagged despite activity on smogon. The substitution is final, sorry.

---

Anyone calling activity when their opponent is at least active should in good faith try to reschedule, we still have another week of r1!

All won games updated, will do updates for given wins tomorrow since substitutions are concluded!
Maybe if I got a notification when the round started I could've feasibly scheduled a game but I'll sub

Last edited:

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Due to drops occurring, the remainder of round one games should be played in OU to account for gastrodon. That being said, you are not allowed to bring any of the new drops for r1 (sceptile-mega, slowbro-mega, alolan marowak.)

Maybe if I got a notification when the round started I could've feasibly scheduled a game but I'll sub
I was told to hold off on tags when the round started, it wasn't really my call. Though besides this, you were clearly tagged on Thursday but didn't show any scheduling attempts with your opponent despite being active on smogon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)