The RU Open VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request.

I contacted and asked several times to play. I told him when I was available but we could never come up with a time. He was barely connected and gave me unclear answers as to when we could play

R1 ends Monday at 8:00 am, GMT -4. Because of this, I'll be tagging matchups that are at risk of being coinflipped come tomorrow, as there isn't adequate enough information available to me to consider other options. IF YOU ARE LISTED BELOW AND WISH TO CALL ACTIVITY ON YOUR OPPONENT, PLEASE PROVIDE VISIBLE EVIDENCE OF YOU DESERVING SAID ACTIVITY.

Any game not listed here that hasn't been played is currently a clear activity decision, or is scheduled to be played today. If you need an extension, most definitely make note of it here.
I looked up my opponent on PS and he's not there even though I responded to him over pm, I guess you can act now? Dang it, I really wanted to be in this tournament too :/

ILoveMilk

Banned deucer.
Activity win, we scheduled on his profile, I had a rough schedule availability and he was unable to play at a different time, and he never showed up for the given time.

R1 ends Monday at 8:00 am, GMT -4. Because of this, I'll be tagging matchups that are at risk of being coinflipped come tomorrow, as there isn't adequate enough information available to me to consider other options. IF YOU ARE LISTED BELOW AND WISH TO CALL ACTIVITY ON YOUR OPPONENT, PLEASE PROVIDE VISIBLE EVIDENCE OF YOU DESERVING SAID ACTIVITY.

Any game not listed here that hasn't been played is currently a clear activity decision, or is scheduled to be played today. If you need an extension, most definitely make note of it here.

i contacted never got a reply

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Won 2-1 against Garay Oak with an unfortunate g3 for him. Some SpDef drops just made the end-game a lot easier to me. Ggs tho, those were really fun.

Also thanks a lot for the patience with the scheduling. Really appreciate it.

Last edited:

Ampha

"They don’t call me Greed for nothing!"
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Well i've forgot to contact earlier and for today and haven't got response so calling act I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)