The RU Open XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting activity win. Messaged my opponent on Monday, he answered me Wednesday, I insta-replied that day and I'm here waiting for his answer and he has logged in here and played other tours and cups. I can't play this weekend as I told to my other opps so that's it.
I'm denying this activity request. You did not tell Beraldinho that you had no weekend availability, and it is not reasonable to expect him to know what you've communicated to your other opponents, especially when scheduling took place on his wall. This game needs to be played.

aw or extension if he can (got really hard schedule on weekdays)

edit : extend tmrw before 5:30pm+2

Last edited:

Beraldo

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
requesting activity win, my opponent only told me that he would be available either at his mornings or late nights, but did not tell me he was not available on weekend. I had my whole weekend free to have the game done and suggested a time that he would be able to play (at his late nights), but my opponent did not answer me. I'll be really busy on next week and I can't play until Thursday/Friday, so I need to request activity win here.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
How the hell are you asking for an activity win when I messaged you on wednesday and replied me on saturday. I will message you again to schedule, but try to answer me, it is not that difficult. Also how am I supposed to know that you were gonna be online the weekend if you don't answer lmfao, this gotta be a joke.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
gonna call act. scheduled for "after 11am" (i thought it meant for 11am) but it's been almost 6 hours now and i haven't gotten a response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)