The SabOUtage - Round 2

Approved by Quite Quiet

_________
saboutage.png

Enact vengeance on your opponent if you lose and ''sabotage'' their game in the next round!
Are you ready to prevail until the end of the sabOUtage challenge?​

=======================

SPECIFIC RULES:

• All regular tournament rules apply.
  • This is a standard SM OU tournament.
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination.
  • Rounds will be Best of One.
  • At the end of the match, every loser (starting from r1) will get to ban 2 Pokemon for their opponent's next round game.
  • These bans will only be based on Pokemon that the winner brought on their team. LOSERS CAN'T BAN UNUSED POKEMON.
  • The bans will reset in future rounds: Once the player finishes the next round (for example round 2), they will be able to use those two banned Pokemon in the upcoming round. (for example round 3).
  • The bans limit will change starting from quarter finals, the losers will be able to ban 3 Pokemon instead of 2.
  • In semifinals, the losers are going to ban 2 mons from their opponent and for the final round, the finalists are going to choose a mon they wish to ban on each other so it'll make a total of 3 Pokemon banned per finalist.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! or Smogtours.
  • Please post the replay this is mandatory, your match will not count if no replay is posted.
  • Make sure to post alongside with the replay the logs/screenshots where your opponent mentions what mons they are banning.
  • Activity calls will be made by me with probably the neutral assistance from a TD, flips will be made on Pokemon Showdown!
=======================

Round 2
Ismail vs. ice-master-523
spatulakun vs. Wanonymous1616
TPP vs. mael
Xyiavez vs. Bdlc
zugubu royale vs. GW
PragmaticWin vs. 85percent
LL vs. Holiano
SoulWind vs. neomon

Ismail ---------------------------- [Tornadus-T & Tangrowth]
Wanonymous1616 ------------ [Tapu Koko & Greninja]
mael ------------------------------ [Zapdos & Chansey]
Bdlc ------------------------------ [Tornadus-T & Chansey]
85percent ------------------------ [Kommo-O & Chansey]
LL --------------------------------- [Charizard & Serperior]
Holiano --------------------------- [Tapu Bulu & Heatran]
SoulWind ------------------------ [Alakazam & Landorus]

note - If your opponent doesn't appear here is because they didn't play in the previous round.

=======================

Deadline is on Saturday, November 10, at 4:00pm EST (GMT -4)

Have fun!

Last edited:

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
Why are the deadlines for this tour on Saturday btw? I’ve never seen a tournament like this where you can’t play on the last weekend day, I think it’s a little bit strange. I think that this very strange time of day for most and day of the week in general is causing so many games to not be played.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)