Social The Smogon Photo Album

CTC

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
View attachment 12822
For those who asked how was My Son's Baby Shower. It went great! It would of been better if i had my niggas Key makiri BKC For some Coronaz and Spanish Food. But overall, it went well. I had a posted on the Relationship Sex ED Thread, a little of my Story of how shit has been in my Relationship, so it wasn't easy for me to be there, but i did it for My Girlfriend and Son...It was only right.
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Just got back from Thailand. I won't be posting a thread or bogging down this thread with images (I took a ton of pictures but I don't want to spend the time to sort through them all to get the good ones on here).

For now enjoy these:

Sexy little guy.

jumpluff

Both of my classes spent the last day ice skating. One of the students managed to give me bunny ears unintentionally lol.

Only in Thailand.

Got to ride on an elephant in a river. How cool is that?

The beaches are pretty rad.

The best drink in the world.

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
Isn't it quite a coincidence that Mario showed up at my front door within minutes of downloading "Photos with Mario"?

Also. with Layell's guidance, I was able to make a custom sprite.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
good thing you got out of Thailand before martial law was enforced Acklow; shame, that :pirate:
I actually spoke with a friend. The majority of the people in Bangkok wanted changes in government anyways, so it's actually very safe unless you are planning on visiting the epicenter of the situation (i.e. the capital).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)