The Smogon Transformice Thread

red spirit is ridiculously powerful and makes trolling that much easier, while at the same time making typical build-levels almost too easy.

At the same time, it's fun =)

Perfecly doable with fixed invisble planks. I did it before like that, though it wasn't that perfectly aligned.

You can now attach baloons to mice, as well.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Removal of red spirit was sad.

But new baloon *_* mechanics are awesome (even though everyone is an idiot jumping to see if they got the baloon not knowing that breaks the baloon -_-)

Also yay new maps (even though they suck).

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Zy's Anvil God Emporium

Living rooms, bedrooms, dinettes, OH YEAH

wait wrong commerical

YES that's right ladies and germs, get yourself down to /en2/room Smogon and you can be a lucky little child who gets to experience the fluffly wrath of Zy's Anvil Gods, front row!

They come in many forms, but usually we carry the dangerous, simple, and very crazy variant used by connecting many rotating anvils together. Here are some examples of our finest creations, with GREAT testimonials from users who have enjoyed these pleasently painful beings!

Alchemator: "OH GOD MY LEGS"

Exarius: "Why would you do such a thing?"

reyscarface: "What the fuck is this shit"

Black Buddha: "Fuck you Zy this isn't funny"

iss: "You are the worst shaman ever"

So folks, what are you waiting for? Come on down to Zy's Anvil God Emporium today, and get your bones broken! And for a limited time only, children get free admittance!

Night mode is insta-lag for me. A shame, really.

I've been doing some science myself, but no shots. I guess I'll start taking them.

haha, this game is amazing, but i hate antigravity. always seems to happen to me so as soon as you start most levels you die... my nick is magikrap

haha, this game is amazing, but i hate antigravity. always seems to happen to me so as soon as you start most levels you die... my nick is magikrap
You definitely were in a room with a hacker then. Anti-gravity is only present on one level. Wish I was as lucky as you to experience a hackerrific anti-gravity party =[

Umm, I am like ~140 cheese away from becoming Micecheal Jackson (White hat and sunglasses). That's all I have to say beyond complaining about /room Smogon being empty on /e2.

It usually is. Try /room 5 or /room [1-10] when it is. /room Smogon is only populated when someone announces on IRC a Smogonite-only session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)