The Smogon Transformice Thread

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
LISTENING TO EYE OF THE TIGER AND THE FINAL COUNTDOWN RIGHT NOW

OH MY GOD THE MODS ARE AWESOME

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

edit: WTF AND SOME BANANA SONG THINGIE NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soon as brazilian server came up, me and some others went in there and started talking in english to get back at the fuckers :3

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
hahahaha i had that level a while ago, i thought it was a TROJAN HORSE reference.

btw ballad i didnt know you still played, how many firsts do you have now ;O

hahahaha i had that level a while ago, i thought it was a TROJAN HORSE reference.

btw ballad i didnt know you still played, how many firsts do you have now ;O
I quit for like 3 weeks. Played lastnight and picked up ~30 firsts in an hour on en1 room 3. Nearing 800. Gratz on Hawk

So, for the past ten minutes, I have been starting out at the hole, falling into the cheese, immediately dying, and then respawning at that hole again. HELP

The bubbles are from my immediately previous death, and the boards are when I tried to make something to catch me, but failed because it won't let me summon anything.

reyscarface

World Defender
yeah that glass map is awesome

and lol ramblin

everyone here should totally post screenshots of the new awesome maps people make

reyscarface

World Defender
usually we go on irc and someone goes all "HEY LETS PLAY MICE" and depending on other people we gather from 5 to maybe 10 people in rooms like room 0, etc. so firsts count.

few people that still play often: me, altair, spiffy, iss, ramblinwreck, and some others.

maybe we should someday make a big "meeting" on room Smogon so we get like 30 somehow lol

also congratulate the new SPIDERMOUSE

yep

<--------

norulz

excellent
[Necroseer] i ignored norulz so i dont give a crap what he thinks of what i say so

[Necroseer] because im not felling well today @_@

[Necroseer] Is norulz like really poor

[Necroseer] banned norulz for previus trolling ¬_¬

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)