The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can nickname it Frost Face :)Do you want shiny or non-shiny Ralts? :) I actually also have two ralts I caught in soulsilver as well, non-shiny. One is female in moon ball (I believe it had 30 spD, but could be def too) and a male 31/x/31/30/30/31 hp ground in friend ball.

The timid one is amazing, CMT :)
I'll PM you :).

Mainly the things on my want list (which is pretty small now) ,but also sludge wave gengar (event or dream world). Legit and competive Diancie when its released, and maybe other pokémon when more megas from ORAS is released.

Sorry went to sleep. Will eat dinner any minute, and its like 3 courses + my brother is here so might take a while :P

Yeah, dive ball is awsome. Forgot to tell that. Spatk is not needed :)

Okay, I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade :) Dinner first and also take a little while to nickname it since I have to trade it between my BW games too.
Will you be free in like 2-3 hours? We can just do tomorrow if you're busy.

You can nickname it Frost Face :)Do you want shiny or non-shiny Ralts? :) I actually also have two ralts I caught in soulsilver as well, non-shiny. One is female in moon ball (I believe it had 30 spD, but could be def too) and a male 31/x/31/30/30/31 hp ground in friend ball.
Well, actually I requested the Rough Skin Naive Gible/Garchomp w/ Stealth Rock if u still have one : )

On another note, I think I'll also be able to breed you the HP Grass Swellow from ur want list. I just got my hands on a HP Grass ditto : )

Update: I've finished breeding ur HP Grass Swellow w/ Boomburst in a great ball. But the IV format is 31/31/30/30/31/31. Let me know if u want it and its nickname.

Last edited:
Aw, that sucks. Especially since it had to be 6 IVs..

Do any of your Shaymins has Earthpower? :)

Sorry nothing I need atm.

Awsome, let me know when you can trade :) Don't mind if you redistribute it thought, but its up to you ^^

How about a Moody Glalie with jolly nature? With egg moves Spikes :)
i dont think so but if it is a tutor from BW2 i can tutor them

Well, actually I requested the Rough Skin Naive Gible/Garchomp w/ Stealth Rock if u still have one : )

On another note, I think I'll also be able to breed you the HP Grass Swellow from ur want list. I just got my hands on a HP Grass ditto : )

Update: I've finished breeding ur HP Grass Swellow w/ Boomburst in a great ball. But the IV format is 31/31/30/30/31/31. Let me know if u want it and its nickname.
Oh no probs, I have the naive Gible available but might need to transfer if I don't have it on bank already. Yeah, that Tailow is fine :) I don't really remember what I nicknamed my jolly Swellow so gotta check first, but right now have to check out the new ORAS demo :P

Yeah I'll definitely be free earlier tomorrow. But I'm free all day Friday so there's always that.
Great :) I'm home early today but gotta play the ORAS demo now ^^

i dont think so but if it is a tutor from BW2 i can tutor them
Yes, its a BW2 tutor yes ^^ Would love the have the TRU hp ice Shaymin with earth power!

Oh no probs, I have the naive Gible available but might need to transfer if I don't have it on bank already. Yeah, that Tailow is fine :) I don't really remember what I nicknamed my jolly Swellow so gotta check first, but right now have to check out the new ORAS demo :P
You're so lucky to get the demo so early! A bunch of Megas and their base stats are already posted here in the ORAS forum. So excited for the release next month : )

Could I get ur Timid shiny Ralts w/ Hyper Voice for the Tailow if that's okay? Can't resist the awesomeness that is shiny Mega Gardy ; )

Also just to let u know, I'll be available to trade for the next 3 hours.

You're so lucky to get the demo so early! A bunch of Megas and their base stats are already posted here in the ORAS forum. So excited for the release next month : )

Could I get ur Timid shiny Ralts w/ Hyper Voice for the Tailow if that's okay? Can't resist the awesomeness that is shiny Mega Gardy ; )

Yeah, I saw that, pretty crazy GF left all that data in the demo O.o

Sure thing, I am ready to trade now ^^

Edit: Wait, forgot to check nickname for Tailow :P

You can nickanme it Arrow :)

Need all, but have someone who gonna RNG a shiny hp fire Latios, however I wouldn't mind having a non-shiny one too :) Do you still need a regigigas? I could check if if a 4th gen registeel can unlock the Regigigas. Anything else you want from me? :)
It's cool your getting a shiny HP fire one :)
You can still have mine, just let me know the NN. If you had a 4th Gen Registeel that would be awesome, any nature works well.

Wondered for the rest if i could exchange for credits as you have a lot of stuff and i'm still thinking what I need.
Also I seen you have powersaves now, can you get access to items?

It's cool your getting a shiny HP fire one :)
You can still have mine, just let me know the NN. If you had a 4th Gen Registeel that would be awesome, any nature works well.

Wondered for the rest if i could exchange for credits as you have a lot of stuff and i'm still thinking what I need.
Also I seen you have powersaves now, can you get access to items?
The 4th gen Registeel is not mine I'm afraid. Credits are fine ^^ I think I gonna stop using power saves since I'm kinda scared or all the stories I herd, one of my friends game also got completely killed by it. But I have most items on my Y so let me know what you need and I can see if I have it.

Would like the Latios nicknamed Emirates :)

Yes, its a BW2 tutor yes ^^ Would love the have the TRU hp ice Shaymin with earth power!
ok great, will add you to pending

I should be free in a bout an hour if you will be. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Just letting you know that I'm ready to trade pretty much whenever.
Ready to trade now, however my hp ground Ralts is nonshiny. Here's the one I have:
Shiny - Pokeball - Flawless hp dark (Female)
Non-Shiny - Pokeball - Flawless hp dark (Female)
Non-Shiny - Moon Ball - 31/x/31/31/30/31 (Female)
Non-Shiny - Friend Ball - 31/x/31/30/30/31 hp Ground (Male)

Ready to trade now, however my hp ground Ralts is nonshiny. Here's the one I have:
Shiny - Pokeball - Flawless hp dark (Female)
Non-Shiny - Pokeball - Flawless hp dark (Female)
Non-Shiny - Moon Ball - 31/x/31/31/30/31 (Female)
Non-Shiny - Friend Ball - 31/x/31/30/30/31 hp Ground (Male)
I'll take the shiny hp dark one then! Sorry I took so long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)