the thrilling sequel

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Guys guys guys and Albatr0ss. it's my 21st birthday and I was so drunk last night that I forgot to make a post so hahha here I am you fucks.

I love amogoff and all you dudes and dudets you make me feel at home. We're a fucking family amen. we should make a smogoff movie and ill play Vin Diesel who just jerks off and talks about the posting family for 2 hours.

Why is it called a restroom if im fighting for my fucking life rn.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
guys holy fuck my bank account is perfect. everyone is buying fucking drinks. it's all old people cause it's early af why am I drinking omg.

opinions on toaster ovens BP?

Toaster ovens are fucking awful. They serve no use within the household and are a burden to cook or heat with. People who tell me that they're more "versatile" than a normal toaster clearly haven't been through the pain of sitting in a chair at your island reading a goddamn book because I have to wait for my bread to toast. And let's be real what the hell else are you using this oven for?

Even if you don't have a functioning stove, oven, and/or microwave, there's 0 reason to buy a toaster oven. Buy an air fryer if you want a fast multipurpose cooking appliance. Buy a toaster if you want to toast things fast. But screw toaster ovens a million times over.

Source: never had a toaster until i moved out. always made my breakfast using the shitty toaster oven.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
opinions on toaster ovens BP?

Toaster ovens are fucking awful. They serve no use within the household and are a burden to cook or heat with. People who tell me that they're more "versatile" than a normal toaster clearly haven't been through the pain of sitting in a chair at your island reading a goddamn book because I have to wait for my bread to toast. And let's be real what the hell else are you using this oven for?

Even if you don't have a functioning stove, oven, and/or microwave, there's 0 reason to buy a toaster oven. Buy an air fryer if you want a fast multipurpose cooking appliance. Buy a toaster if you want to toast things fast. But screw toaster ovens a million times over.

Source: never had a toaster until i moved out. always made my breakfast using the shitty toaster oven.
I dont own one so idk im so s
orry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)