Project The Top 10 Titans of the 1v1 Metagame (Voting for #10 Titan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, cycle 2 voting is done, and Tapu Koko wins with 14 votes out of the 22 votes that came in.

Start voting for Cycle 3. This cycle will go on till the 25th of September 2019.

My vote goes for Mega Gyarados.

This contains the list of nominated Pokemon (and also some Pokemon which I included myself, since the number of nominated Pokemon were too small to give much choice down the order):

Shoutout Araii for pointing out that people might need the list of noms every round for easily viewing the list

Also, I will be "Like" reacting all votes which will be counted, and "Sad" reacting all votes which won't be counted.

Last edited:

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Mimikyu, this thing made speed control mandatory. Speed control has become so omnipresent in this meta, most of it due to Mimikyu.

D2TheW

Amadán
Tough call between Zard X and Dnite but I'm gonna have to vote for Zard X since I feel it's been incredibly well optimised and consequently so have it's counters. It shouldn't have the set diversity that it does but preparing for every Zard X set is a fast track to a head ache

I'm gonna have to with Jumpluff, here. It's not overpowered, and thought it's gimmicky, it's bearable.

What makes Jumpluff deserving of the title is, in my opinion, the furor around it. It almost single-handedly triggered the entire Sleep debate, as well as forced everyone to reconsider their definitions of competitiveityand viability. While it's a terrible Pokémon, Jumpluff stands for a lot more than Jumping Under My Parasol, Leaving Unique Free Forks. It represents the line that people are willing to draw between RNG and hax.

Oh, and it's a bit cute.

Okay, cycle 3 voting is done, and Mega Charizard X wins with 12 votes out of the 20 votes that came in.

Start voting for Cycle 4. This cycle will go on till the 30th of September 2019.

My vote goes for Mega Gyarados.

This contains the list of nominated Pokemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)