The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I still have some competitive stuff in my trade thread. 5ivs, some shinies, etc. If you want to do some kind of bulk deal for the Zapdos, I'd be interested.
I would like Chansey w/ Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy, Machop w/ all the Listed Egg Moves, Foongus w/ Stun Spore, and Bagon w/ Dragon Dance (missing SpD IV). That sound fair? Also, I'll be cloning tonight, hopefully you'll have it by tomorrow or monday (and I gotta do some Friend Code purging)

I would like Chansey w/ Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy, Machop w/ all the Listed Egg Moves, Foongus w/ Stun Spore, and Bagon w/ Dragon Dance (missing SpD IV). That sound fair? Also, I'll be cloning tonight, hopefully you'll have it by tomorrow or monday (and I gotta do some Friend Code purging)
I'll begin working on them, but I can't make any promises about when they'll be done. I just got another bulk deal, so I've got about 10 pokemon to breed for tomorrow. I'll let you know though, maybe they'll cooperate with me tonight.

I'll begin working on them, but I can't make any promises about when they'll be done. I just got another bulk deal, so I've got about 10 pokemon to breed for tomorrow. I'll let you know though, maybe they'll cooperate with me tonight.
No rush. If you gotta clone I am fine w/ clones (they are the exact same thing. It doesn't even affect re-cloning by using a clone). But if you need an extra day or two that is totally fine.

I can do the breeding pair for the 4iv

It is done, I just gotta do a trade first.
Your section doesn't have anything on Ditto, so what would you be willing to trade for the 6v japanese one? I'm afraid the only pokemon I can offer are the breeding pair of Carvanha and a few 6v Espurr with Lucky Eggs and Metal Coats, but I do have a few noncompetitive pokebank legendaries if you're interested.

Your section doesn't have anything on Ditto, so what would you be willing to trade for the 6v japanese one? I'm afraid the only pokemon I can offer are the breeding pair of Carvanha and a few 6v Espurr with Lucky Eggs and Metal Coats, but I do have a few noncompetitive pokebank legendaries if you're interested.
Oh, I think I confused you. I'm sorry. I meant I can do the Breeding Pair for my 4 IV Ditto (the Mild one on the very bottom of the second post).

Oh, I think I confused you. I'm sorry. I meant I can do the Breeding Pair for my 4 IV Ditto (the Mild one on the very bottom of the second post).
Yeah, I understand what you're saying-however, it's only the 6v Ditto I'm interested in, since I want to use it for Masuda Method (so the 4v wouldn't work).

I'm asking what I can offer to more or less up the value of what I'm trading so that it's equal in value to the 6v Japanese Ditto, since that's the only one I'm interested in (if there's nothing that interests you, that's fine, since aside from 6v Espurr, HA Carvanha and a few bank legends I don't really have anything worth much).

Yeah, I understand what you're saying-however, it's only the 6v Ditto I'm interested in, since I want to use it for Masuda Method (so the 4v wouldn't work).

I'm asking what I can offer to more or less up the value of what I'm trading so that it's equal in value to the 6v Japanese Ditto, since that's the only one I'm interested in (if there's nothing that interests you, that's fine, since aside from 6v Espurr, HA Carvanha and a few bank legends I don't really have anything worth much).
Oh... ok... well Sorry, I'm not really that interested. Sorry about that.

hi would you be interested in

Mew Timid 6iv
OT:FAL2010
ID 10160
Premier Ribbon
moveset healbell earthpower stealth rock Vacuum Wave

for the hp fire ditto?

Mew Timid 6iv
ID 10160
Premier Ribbon

for the hp fire ditto?
I am very interested in the offer. Is that Mew legitimate however? (There are just so many mews and other Pokemon floating around that are hacked)

Mew Timid 6iv
ID 10160
Premier Ribbon

for the hp fire ditto?
I am very interested in the offer. Is that Mew legitimate however? (There are just so many mews and other Pokemon floating around that are hacked)

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please remove the Zapdos from your list; it has an illegal IV spread.

**New To Shop**

Foongus
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Calm - Regenerator (HA)/Effect Spore - Egg Moves: Stun Spore

Karrablast
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - No Guard (HA)/Swarm - Egg Moves: Pursuit, Knock Off, Drill Run, Megahorn

Skarmory
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Impish - Sturdy/Keen Eye - Egg Moves: Pursuit, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock

Bagon
31/31/31/31/xx/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Naive/Jolly/Adamant - Sheer Force (HA)/Rock Head - Egg Moves: Dragon Dance

Chansey
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Bold - Natural Cure/Serene Grace - Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss

Machop
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - No Guard/Guts - Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off

Absol
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Pressure/Super Luck - Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt

Tyrunt
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly/Adamant - Strong Jaw - Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance

Larvitar
31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/xx - Adamant/Jolly - Guts - Egg Moves: Stomp, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance

Lucario - Lvl 55
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Justified - Extreme Speed, Crunch, Close Combat, Sword Dance (Relearnable Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick)

Hidden Power Ice Landorus-T - Lvl 100
31/30/30/31/31/31 - Hasty - Intimidate (Sand Force) - HP Ice, Earthquake, Focus Blast, U-turn

Tornadus - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Naive - Prankster (Regenerator) - Hurricane, Superpower, Heat Wave, Knock Off

Shiny Latias - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Levitate - Thunder, Draco Meteor, Heal Pulse, Psychic​

Last edited:
**New to the Shop**

Yamask
31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/xx or 31/xx/31/31/31/xx - Bold/Relaxed - Mummy - Egg Moves: Diasble, Nasty Plot

Vullaby
31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Bold - Overcoat/Big Pecks - Egg Moves: Foul Play, Knock Off

Snover
31/31/31/31/31/xx - Sassy - Snow Warning - Egg Moves: Leech Seed

Dratini
31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/xx/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Jolly/Adamant/Naive/Timid - Marvel Scale (HA)/Shed Skin - Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Iron Tail, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet

Medidite
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Pure Power - Egg Moves: Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut

Hawlucha
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Unburden/Limber - Egg Moves: N/A​

**New To Shop**

Special Event Suicune - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Relaxed - Pressure - Sheer Cold, Air Slash, Extreme Speed, Aqua Ring

OT: GAMESTP - ID: 01311 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Classic Ribbon

Shiny Lugia - Lvl 70
xx/31/xx/31/31/31 - Timid - Aeroblast, Punishment, Ancient Power, Safeguard

OT: A11 - ID: 65100 - Traveled through space and time - Ribbons: N/A

Metagross - Lvl 70
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Clear Body - Meteor Mash, Pursuit, Bullet Punch, Earthquake

Trevenant w/ Sitrus Berry - Lvl 100
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Impish - Harvest - Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Horn Leech, Leech Seed

Update: I just reorganized the shop to go by region and in numerical order, and then placed them in hide tags. Shiny and Hidden Power Pokemon are not in their respective regions, and are in their own individual hide tags. The legendary section is being edited to go in numerical order as well, but split between OU and Ubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)