The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
**New To the Shop**

Shiny Hidden Power Ice Shaymin
31/22/30/31/31/31 - Timid - Natural Cure - Earth Power, HP Ice, Seed Flare, Air Slash

Shiny Hidden Power Ice HA Landorus
31/30/30/31/31/31 - Timid - Sheer Force - HP Ice, Rock Polish, Earth Power, Focus Blast

Shiny Thundurus
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Prankster - Focus Blast, Volt Switch, Sludge Wave, Taunt

Shiny Hidden Power Fire Latios
31/even/31/30/31/30 - Timid - Levitate - HP Fire

HA Ho-Oh
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Regenerator - Brave Bird, Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast

*Caught in a Safari Ball, so it is hacked... albeit a Legal Hack*

Shiny Rayquaza
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Air Lock - Extreme Speed, Outrage, Earthquake, Dragon Dance

Zekrom
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Terravolt - Thunder, Draco Meteor, Bolt Strike, Fusion Bolt

Last edited:
Cool, but first I gotta breed them. I don't stock up so it might take a day or two. Hope that is OK.

How does a Female Noibat w/ Switcheroo and a Regenerator Slowpoke sound? Again, if it is ok, I'll have to take a few days to breed them.
That's fine I'll have to breed another female Noibat w/ that I'm pretty sure

Hello. Would you be willing to clone my Shiny 6 IV Jolly Terrakion? 3 clones would be great.
I would be happy to. However, I am receiving a Shiny Terrakion in a trade, do you have a Pokemon that I could have as a fee? Any 5iv that I don't have (or a Shiny 5iv that I do have) would be acceptable.

That's fine I'll have to breed another female Noibat w/ that I'm pretty sure
Sounds good.

I would be happy to. However, I am receiving a Shiny Terrakion in a trade, do you have a Pokemon that I could have as a fee? Any 5iv that I don't have (or a Shiny 5iv that I do have) would be acceptable.
I have a 5 IV Modest Download/Trace Porygon if you want that. When would you be able to clone them by? I would like them as soon as possible.

That is perfect. May I have the trace one? And I can have them in about 2 days (school is getting annoying -_-... and it is only monday)
Sure thing. Can you PM me when you want me to trade them to you?

You can trade the Terrakion over now. Save that Porygon until I actually complete the job lol. What is your FC?
If you aren't able to clone it today, I would prefer to hold onto it because I'm probably going to use it in some battles over the next few days. My friend code is 0447 6456 3503.

I'm kinda new to this website. I was wondering what would you want for a clone of that 6IV ditto. I saw you wanted a manaphy but I only have a phione. I can iv breed it to meet your standards. Do we have a deal? If you want something else I can try to get it.

I'm kinda new to this website. I was wondering what would you want for a clone of that 6IV ditto. I saw you wanted a manaphy but I only have a phione. I can iv breed it to meet your standards. Do we have a deal? If you want something else I can try to get it.
Hmmm... Maybe Phione with something else. What else can you offer?

I have a 5 IV adaptability corphish with superpower, dragon dance, aqua jet and body slam
I also have a shiny Loudred that I don't really use but it's shiny, it has soundproof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)