The Triforce Tournament Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am only in if I don't have to play RBY. I'm not *that* bad in GSC and I'm not bad in RS.

If anyone needs someone I'm here.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
confirming.

I do rs and rby well for those who wouldn't know that =\

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Mekkah said:
I don't think I will participate since I want to stop Pokémoning and this tournament is going to take very long and stuff. I was going to team up with Eagle and andii, so they are probably looking for a new RSer then.
This looks like it would be a lot of fun. If you guys (or anyone else for that matter) is looking for an extra, I'd love to play. I'd rather not touch RBY if it could be avoided though.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I changed my mind a couple times there, but I am in with justin and chaos. I'll probably be playing GSC.

Despite how the majority of you probably have much better canidates to choose from, I'll put myself up here. I do RBY, GSC somewhat, and RS to a lesser extent.

Well if someone decides to invite me or whatever I want to play with skarm.

I am looking to play r/b/y for once as I have the most fun with it however if skarm strokes out on this then I'll play g/s/c either way its good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)