Andy Snype

Mr. Music

The Triples Tournament
Round 1
Approved by Iconic
Signups

Read this

Rules:
  • Species Clause - A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause - A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause - A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause - Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout - If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • WiFi Clause - Team Preview must be ON
  • No Banned Pokemon - Read below.
  • Triples Clause - When challenging, obviously battle with Triples. To do this, when sending a challenge, there will be a listbox that will say Singles, Doubles, or Triples. Select Triples.
  • 6v6 - All 6 Pokemon are used.

Since Triples requires a vastly different battling from Singles, I did not feel that the current banlist was appropriate. Thus, with the consultation of some other players, this is the banlist that shall be used for the rest of the tournament:
Items
All items that increase Evasion (BrightPowder, Lax Incense)

Moves
Dark Void
Sky Drop

Abilities
Moody

Species

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys-A
Deoxys
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Zekrom

Round 1:

McMeghan vs abrar14
TheMexican vs MikeDecIsHere
Bartman101 vs Soulwind
blarajan vs Raseri
HiddenCounter vs Triangles - Act.
Tiffanyy vs TalkingLion
dragonuser vs Django Reinhart
Pkrs vs Pedrock
LuckOverSkill vs Noodlez
Eo Ut Mortus vs .Robert
mostwanted vs Celsius
Darkloic vs T-Dogg
Karpman vs Vinc2612
Snunch vs Omicron
Oglemi vs dragonboy52
FelixMiniamoto vs llvallejoll

Deadline: Monday May 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM EST/EDT (GMT -5/-4)
Deadline: Wednesday May 23, 2012 at 9:00 PM EST/EDT (GMT -5/-4)
Subs:

1.. H-C
2. Zebraiken
3. Nightblade7000
4. Alice
5. GothicTsukiyomi
6. Sandman
Post stating you would like to sub if you want to sub.

I was the 12th post in the sign ups and i'm pretty sure i signed up right, and I'm not in there. If I did something wrong then just sub w/e'

Edit : Thanks.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I was the 12th post in the sign ups and i'm pretty sure i signed up right, and I'm not in there. If I did something wrong then just sub w/e
sorry about that. please do not contact your opponents just yet @ everyone while I fix this issue.

I apologize for this mistake as I accidentally missed yours and LuckOverSkill's correct signup posts. Under the FCFS system, you two would normally be in, so I randomly subbed two people out, and HiddenCounter and Pkrs will be priority subs since they were basically gypped out of their chance to compete. I apologize to everyone for this inconvenience and I will do my best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

The fixed matches are:

Tiffanyy vs TalkingLion
LuckOverSkill vs Noodlez

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
According to the sign up thread I was the 32nd who legaly signed up
I am wondering why I am not in this tour

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost, po reseting my politoeds drizzle ability really hurt me

but watever gg man :3

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
According to the sign up thread I was the 32nd who legaly signed up
I am wondering why I am not in this tour

Tournament Rules said:
All non-official tournaments that don't have a specifically approved sign-up method will use First Come, First Serve for the first 62.5% of the players, and then the host must randomize amongst the remainder of signups for the last 37.5%.
The modified FCFS system for a 32-man tourney gives the first 20 (62.5% of 32) people who signed up automatic spots in the tournament. The rest of the spots were randomized, and the RNG didn't pick you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)