The Ubers Open II - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 0-2. Two ggs against a great opponent.

g1: the game was decided by a spacial rend miss (not sure if it mattered too much but yeah).
g2: low damage roll in the end with my Lum Ek.

anyway, gl in future rounds!

Have been trying to schedule a time with Froggy but he hasn't responded to my PMs. Activity

Last edited:

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
up 1-1 vs zaos but after the second game he left oO

edit: won 2-1 vs zaos, ggs

Last edited:

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
lost

first game was ridiculous, draco meteor misses, his paralyzed mon attacked all the turns without missing any hydro pump, then he paralyzed me with thunder, I got the paralysis, then he CHed and I died. I was gonna win this match 20 times, all of those ruined by the stupid rng of the game.

second game I got a difficult matchup but I could make a comeback, but he CHed my subs again, so he RKed easy and won.

gl in the future etc

ya i won 2-0 gg's

haxed the shit out of him g1 to overcome a shitty matchup, sorry about that pokemon sucks sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)