The Ubers Open III - Finals [Won by Rolaz]

Status
Not open for further replies.
g1 steel got lazy and brought the level 56 counterteam. lost to match up although there was some hax... his only real chance was a very, very well played cb ho-oh which he unfortunately never could execute.

g2 steel had a good match up, i feel like some weird plays (maybe some hax) overall turned what was looking like a clear win (ferro+sdef ogre walled everything) to a loss.

overall the series was match up based and had some unfortunate events in them but the win was well deserved.

grats to my friend zolar, i hope you will get serious with mons someday cause you have big potential. steelskitty: amazing tournament, don't feel bad about this. cya in spl instead! and also thanks to edgar for letting me help narrate.

Last edited:
I won 2-0. GG :)

It's kind of insane since I'm not that experienced. Steel was a very good opponent.

There will always be some matchup and hax and thats that I guess, we'll have to live with it.

Thanks to all those who supported me, especially Hack and Kebabe. Without your help with teams and practice I wouln't have made it.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Congratulations to rolaz, havent ever heard from you before but you showed an impressive performance! As hack said, if you get more involved in high level of plays i can see you getting far.
Steeljackal: you did very well, there's no shame in losing after reaching this far; i think its pretty clear at this point that youre one of the best ubers players out there, good job reaching till here man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)