The Ubers Open IV - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Now The Outrage was more crafty than any of the Uber players the LORD Sweep presided over. He said to fleggumfl, "Did Sweep really say, 'Please be a Pillar of Respect™ at all times when it comes to Pokemon tournaments'?"
2 fleggumfl said to the serpent, "We may receive help from other players,
3 but Sweep did say, 'You must not become the next Melee Mewtwo, a Fallen Angel™, through attaining help through dishonourable means.' "
4 "You will not become Melee Mewtwo, that old chair," The Outrage said to fleggumfl.
5 "For Sweep knows that getting my help will help you win, and will not compromise your standing or my standing in the community - regardless of what happens."
6 When fleggumfl saw that The Outrage was a big help and would help him win, and also desirable for gaining respect, he took his advice and enacted it.
7 Then the eyes of fleggumfl were opened, and he realised he could win his Ubers Open match; so he played against steelphoenix and destroyed him based on team matchup.
8 Then fleggumfl heard the sound of the LORD Sweep as he was celebrating his victory, and he hid from the LORD Sweep among cyberspace.
9 But the LORD Sweep called to the ill-fated player, "Where are you?"
10 He answered, "I heard you in the Ubers forum, and I was afraid because it turns out The Outrage had also "helped" steelphoenix, so I hid."
11 And he said, "What? Have you strayed from the pathway of being a Pillar of Respect™ in the Ubers community?"
12 Then the LORD Sweep said to fleggumfl, "What is this you have done?" fleggumfl said, "The Outrage gave me some advice through unethical means, and I took it and won."
13 So the LORD Sweep said to The Outrage, "Because you have done this, "Cursed are you above all the Ubers players and all the tournament community! You will be stuck in Elo Hell and you will be haxed all the days of your life.
14 And I will put enmity between you, steelphoenix and fleggumfl; and between your future tournament battles, they will hax you relentlessly, and you will proceed to roomban them."
15 To fleeggumfl he said, "I will greatly increase the hax you suffer; with pain you will barely win any battles. Your desire will be for steelphoenix, and he will rebuff you forever."
16 The LORD Sweep made many average, ladder-quality teams for fleggumfl and forced him to use them.
17 And the LORD Sweep said, "fleggumfl has now become like Melee Mewtwo: a Fallen Angel™. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from helpful Ubers players with great teams like Aurora or magsyy, and win battles."
18 So the LORD Sweep banished him from the Garden of Ubers to build his own teams forever.
19 After he drove fleggumfl out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Ubers many room auth and a flaming statue of Psychic Arceus flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of decent Ubers teams.

Last edited:
In all seriousness, any concerns should have been brought up in private AND in an earlier round to prevent what may have been (and, arguably, IS) an attempted character assassination. Waiting until three rounds after the fateful battle that has so rocked the Ubers community to post (publically...) your grievances just makes you look petty and, well, somewhat obnoxious. Oh well. Clearly, it is best to speak to those you feel have wronged you and attempt to resolve matters prior to making bold and accusatory posts.

Since this is a serious post, I will also include my serious predictions.

Tom Bus vs Cronenberg ✓
Gunner Rohan vs Lord Outrage
Bouffalant vs Hack
SoulWind vs Tricking
Tesung
vs HJAD
FullLifeGames vs Serpi386
ZoroarkForever
vs Karppi

Last edited:

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
aurora's right btw, in the future if you suspect someone of cheating or something pm a fucking td or something or back up your claims with actual logs/evidence

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
Even though these games don't count, I lost 2-0 to my friend Lord Outrage.
He was the better player, and definitely deserves to advance to the next round.

It's sad that the Ubers Open is being deprived of the true winner it deserves. GG bro.

When I win this tour, I will play both steel and outrage in bo3s. If I win I am -uk aka ubers King aka vod ubers deputy Tesung aka ubers god king. If they win, they get nothing because they are both out of this tour and no one gives a shit.

Edit: seeing as there is a possibility I don't win, I challenge all others in the tour to make this brave promise and take the risk I am taking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)