The Ubers Open VII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dewtios

Banned deucer.
Act, my opponent never responded to my attempts to schedule. I contacted, and was never notified of his response because he posted his response as a separate post on his profile, instead of as a reply to my post. I then replied to that post to ask for scheduling, when he gave me his discord, which I added immediately. He then only messaged me and asked for scheduling today, and I responded very soon after. He still hasn't responded to me, I am unable to play before the deadline.

Last edited:

Abyssal Ruins

I Cuddle wit the homies at night b4 going to Sleep
is a Tiering Contributor
Won vs. Bull of Heaven in a 2-1 series; I really enjoyed this fast-paced set, and Metronome Yveltal was refreshing to see.

cromagnet

I pledge allegiance to the grind
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
ok posting this one last time so it doesnt go to coin flip. Me and my opponent scheduled and he missed the time so i called activity then perry told us to reschedule and he never responded to my request to reschedule.

Opponent missed two scheduled times to play, and hasn't been online since Tuesday. Unfortunately I'm going to have to call activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)