The Ubers Open VII - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling act on my r3 opponent, hasn't been online for the timeframe we were supposed to play
“Wed should be open” I was actually on, on several occasions and u weren’t... ppl so quick to try and get activity wins lol. You also mentioned you would be on up until deadline.. I hopped back on the sever at 945 and stayed online up until the deadline...

Last edited:
“Wed should be open” I was actually on, on several occasions and u weren’t... ppl so quick to try and get activity wins lol. You also mentioned you would be on up until deadline.. I hopped back on the sever at 945 and stayed online up until the deadline...
I checked on showdown for "backdoor dads 4", the username you told me and you were never online when I checked. After waiting for 4 hours and no response from you on forums, figured you weren't going to be on. Didn't really want to spend 7 hours total on my computer waiting around, sorry for the inconvenience anyways.

I checked on showdown for "backdoor dads 4", the username you told me and you were never online when I checked. After waiting for 4 hours and no response from you on forums, figured you weren't going to be on. Didn't really want to spend 7 hours total on my computer waiting around, sorry for the inconvenience anyways.

Is this guy not you or???

Calling act again, opponent missed scheduled time today, he attempted to schedule past the deadline. Just end this scheduling nightmare please
You can post all day but can only play at one particular time idgi, we were both on this morning but you could only play at a time I couldn’t.. I was on laddering up until 5 pm

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I coinflipped el rojo vs BurntZebr, and:
[03:18:19] @mr. perry: !pick el rojo, BurntZebr
We randomly picked:
el rojo
[this was on stours, so can be checked]

new matchup: el rojo vs DMDW.
If you guys need an extension, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)