The Ubers Open VII - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrra

Banned deucer.
Perry can you teach my opponent how to schedule? I looked at his history and he has had conflicts with every single opponent so far and I can't deal with his obvious bullshit. I've made it very clear when I'm available and when I'm unavailable. We have some matching availability and he apparently can't comprehend that he admitted to me that he was available at a certain time we are both available. Can you make this guy understand?

Perry can you teach my opponent how to schedule? I looked at his history and he has had conflicts with every single opponent so far and I can't deal with his obvious bullshit. I've made it very clear when I'm available and when I'm unavailable. We have some matching availability and he apparently can't comprehend that he admitted to me that he was available at a certain time we are both available. Can you make this guy understand?
1 of 5 matches came down to activity though... lol right off the bat you wanted to play after the deadline, you have shit availability. You were not available the whole week to play, you are being super unreasonable dude.

Hydrra

Banned deucer.
yea my availability is bad this week it's almost like i warned you that i'm a student working fulltime during a holiday weekend and specifically posted in this thread for you to contact me after your extension series that i had to wait 3 extra days for you to finish and you still didn't message me meanwhile you create new posts on your profile to avoid tagging me LOL. you are a grown ass man and either don't know your own timezone or are simply incapable of reading good on you bud. also, perry we figured out a time to play for now but i swear to god you better be ready to make an activity call for once in your life if he doesn't show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)