The Ultimate Gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going into the teambuilding process, it will be explained in each pokemon's analysis

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 126 HP / 252 Atk / 130 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Facade
- Payback

He's my usual lead, (for some reason, just works out that way) and has 1 main job, to smash things in the way of Kyurem, this includes doing Minor damage to steels and taking out Scarf Terrakion and Scarf Latios, other then that, that's all it needs to do

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 148 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Choice Band... Adamant... 170 Base Attack... Outrage. Hi, you just lost. Once this was dropped to OU (this is sort of an old, but very good team) I had to think of something. Kyurem is self-explanitory. It breaks walls, but this one sweeps because of 1 thing: Tailwind

Whimsicott @ Life Orb
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Tailwind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Life Orb? Yes, it's job is to setup Tailwind and die. It also kills Scizor for me because NO ONE expects Life Orb HP Fire to 1 shot their Scizor from a Whimscott, however, it is extremely fast, and can be a decent revenge killer, also even Scarf anything can't outspeed it under Tailwind. 1/2 of my Prankster Tailwind core for Kyurem to sweep.

Tornadus (M) @ Flying Gem
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Acrobatics
- Bulk Up
- Tailwind

Physical Tornadus, not saying anything else, except before it goes down it becomes 2/2 of my Prankster Tailwind core for Kyurem to sweep.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch

I'm sorry, this isn't a team you explain really, you have to try it out for yourself to get the idea. Mixed wall, with Gyro Ball so it can do decent damage, spin to remove rocks to help out Kyurem, and Volt Switch to maintain momentum. Stealth Rocks aren't neccesary on every team, but they help Kyurem get a ton of 2HKOs.

Latios (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

I needed a (fake) revenge killer. Expert Belt Latios is an amazing bluff. Obvious moveset and EVs, I have nothing more to say.

While I didn't add detailed description or make it look different with pictures, This is a team you must try for yourself rather then read about. So thanks for reading, and please, try it out. Any rates telling me to change a set because it isn't "standard" or "godd for the metagame" will probably be ignored, this team is based around CB Kyurem-B sweeping under the conditions of Tailwind, feedback is nice, changes will only be used or considered if they are not changes only because something isn't "standard"

Exportable

Conkeldurr @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 126 HP / 252 Atk / 130 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Facade
- Payback

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Trait: Teravolt
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 148 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Whimsicott @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Tailwind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Giga Drain

Tornadus (M) @ Flying Gem
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Acrobatics
- Bulk Up
- Tailwind

Forretress @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch

Latios (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Rule 3 said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
You need a minimum of three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)