The Under Games - Tournament (Finals) Won by YABO!!!

lost to Gorbachev 2-0

natural gift crobat didnt save me :((

gl!
RIP Raseri
Humph! I didnt even see this signup.do we think tbis will be up again? And do we actually win a plush mence? Lol
Yes after this ends I'm already planning another tour, The Under Games - Mirage Island! might be able to fit more people. This might end in 3-5 weeks
im snatchin' kink's mons' and his girl too

gg
You did best of three right? If so I would love to see the replays think it would be entertaining

Last edited:
Just a reminder. You are allowed to run in a SlaughterHouse if you think you are going to lose. You can battle different opponents, get more pokemon, and eventually battle that opponent later.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
For District 7!

My results vs. Serperior for Uber:

Round 1: LOSS
Round 2: WIN
Round 3: WIN

I'm running out of creative juices given the time restraint, so I ended up having Calm Mind Slurpuff instead XD

(and I forgot to save logs huhu)

cc: MrGorbachev

While I didn't realize it in our set, thinking back on it I just realized that TewMew utilized Togetic in the third game, which happens to be C rank in the current viability rankings. It definitely had an impact on the game being able to encore my Reuniclus and stop a possible sweep, so does this give him the loss or force a replay?

Ah unfortunate! I hate for someone to go out this way but the rules are to use pokemon that are not on the viability rankings other than the ones I have given you. I discussed this with Stall Hater earlier and I decided that this will result in a round loss rather than a match loss. Although in this case it did not matter since the match went to game three. Slate. is the winner! Sorry TewMew. In my next tournaments I probably will demand for rematches as obviously these mistakes are not intentional and I hate to give technicality wins.

To avoid this problem again... starting Round 2 players must post the replays of their battles. I look them over most of the time and since I made this thing I know all the pokemon in viability... barring one. Im missing a pokemon and if anyone can find the 117th, you can have it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)