The UU Open - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK crap. I just checked and realised I did indeed miss the time. So sorry dude, I somehow misunderstood. I must have been tired or something idk. If you could try and come on from like 6 AM - 11 AM tomorrow, we could see each other and battle. That's the only time I'm available. Once again, sorry about me being stupid :/

Lost 2-1 against Alexander. in actually pretty good games. Nice last game too, with an epic comeback from his side. No real hax either.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
OK crap. I just checked and realised I did indeed miss the time. So sorry dude, I somehow misunderstood. I must have been tired or something idk. If you could try and come on from like 6 AM - 11 AM tomorrow, we could see each other and battle. That's the only time I'm available. Once again, sorry about me being stupid :/
You knew and know that I can't play at my mornings, that's why we scheduled that hour -_-

I'll be here all my afternoons and nights, if we can play at that time perfect, if we can't, we'll have to ask for an extension till saturday/sunday..

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
it's cool being the host and making activity posts

http://puu.sh/4bMEo.png

notice how he took 4 days to reply to my initial vm, two of which were days where i could play. he said i could find him on showdown under "micfi" today, so i go on and here's what happens:

http://puu.sh/4bMKA.png

deadline's on wednesday and i'm very unlikely to be able to play before then because i work from noon till 8 on both days. i'll try to get it done but i'm making this post anyway just in case.

EDIT: http://puu.sh/4d5jn "was last seen Monday" yeah...

Last edited:

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Can Dcae and I receive an extension please. We've been in contact but both have been pretty busy. We've agreed to play each other on Friday

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Round 3 is over.

Activity Decisions:

pkblizzard vs TIWSS - extension
Malekith vs Lasagne21 - extension
idiotfrommars vs New Breed - activity
kokoloko vs MicfiJasan - @Vinc2612 call it pls
ThunderBlunder vs .Robert - extension
Nova vs Dcae - "easy to get it done we see each other all the time" coinflip

If any of the above matches get done before Round 4 goes up, PM me and I'll count it. If IFM/Dcae challenge their opponents and get johned, they get the win instead (screenshot it and PM me, obviously).

Round 4 goes up as soon as @Vinc2612 or @FireMage do the pairings.

That is all.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I guess that kokoloko deserves the win, he would have been quiet with this battle otherwise
Just checked the wall and indeed he wins, R4 coming in a couple of minutes
Jayde vs Sapientia is also extended, they scheduled for tonight

Edit: I sent to @kokoloko the R4 by PM, let's all spam is wall so he posts it faster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)