The UU Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

-AFAR-

Banned deucer.
Waited for opp on Monday and didn't turn up. Fairly busy irl so rescheduling will be hard so calling act

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Patron was an alt and is not supposed to play in the tournament. You get the win.
Vinc's reply is correct.

Waited for opp on Monday and didn't turn up. Fairly busy irl so rescheduling will be hard so calling act
Being inactive for half the round is not terribly sympathetic to an activity. I have faith that with a bit of effort you can find 30-45 minutes to complete a set.

OP will be caught up again later this morning, but is fairly close currently. If you see a mistake in the OP please let me know. If you've not contacted your opponent, I suggest you do so, as I'll likely be no stranger to coinflips or activity wins this round, especially as there is no subbing.

Vinc's reply is correct.

Being inactive for half the round is not terribly sympathetic to an activity. I have faith that with a bit of effort you can find 30-45 minutes to complete a set.

OP will be caught up again later this morning, but is fairly close currently. If you see a mistake in the OP please let me know. If you've not contacted your opponent, I suggest you do so, as I'll likely be no stranger to coinflips or activity wins this round, especially as there is no subbing.
I suggested a time for us to battle on monday like i said i would and he didnt respond, now he's saying that i missed the time that we didnt agree on.

activity request for now, oppo missed scheduled time due to unfortunate circumstances surrounding his internet. However, he failed to give me a reasonable time, and his availability today and tommorow; I'm super busy the next 2 days but will try an get this done nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)