The UU Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asukara

これをやろう!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Opponent lost game 1 due to timeout on turn 1 and didn't reply afterwards( waited 30 mins). Also didn't let me know me yesterday that he was ready to play. Taking the win

Yeah
Opponent lost game 1 due to timeout on turn 1 and didn't reply afterwards( waited 30 mins). Also didn't let me know me yesterday that he was ready to play. Taking the win
Take the win. Sorry for the trouble. My net died for 45 mins. I don't think I can play 2/3 matches with this.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Activity wins have been edited into the OP.

The following matchups have an extension until Sunday, July 31st 11:59 PM PST. At that time if a particular matchup is still not completed, I will examine the contact between the two players more closely and see if a viable activity call can be made. If not, I will coinflip the match.

Animus Majulous vs Ren-chon
Kushalos vs Aberforth
Cubonesmother vs Akashi
Pepeduce vs amber lamps
SOMALIA vs T@hatwackycruton
Snowy. vs Guilas D
badabing vs Chamaeleon
Yifeng vs Hikari
Karppi vs AD impish john
cryalot vs knickerbocker13
Calloflochie vs RedEmptionMc

I was a bit more lenient with extensions due to the fact that every single extended matchup from Round 1 (barring one) was completed in a timely manner. Don't make me look stupid, please! Just get it done. If you can't for whatever reason and feel you deserve an activity win, post substantial evidence in the thread - if you followed the contacting rules, it should be relatively cut and dry.

New round up in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)