The UU Open VII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
Calling activity. Opponent and I agreed on a day. I told him I'd be online most of the day (which I was as I was able to play in Ubers and NU). He saw this message and didn't respond. It's quite late now.

Calling activity.
Opponent said he'd be on for 21:30 GMT and it's now 23:30.
I've got work in 6 hrs...

Happy to reschedule / get an extension as I'd rather play too be honest but it's a bit too late for me now.

Proof:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/theonebernie.457645/#profile-post-comment-1302698
I'd like to request a possible extension on this, I had to take an unplanned car trip that took hours.
I had proposed to be online multiple days and so did he but in the end we had a game scheduled for 3 hours before deadline.

Otherwise give him the w, what am i gonna do

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Calls

Extensions
The Excadrill vs Mysterious M
FrozenMan vs dhaarma
Shrug vs ChiefWek
Lopunny Kicks vs iamnathan
Alpha Rabbit vs Ganso
tko vs czim
dom vs Melle2402
snagaa vs Kushalos
Mix vs Kingler12345
Instynct vs Leo
g to the b vs B@oba
Tobste vs HJAD
EroAero vs praj.pran
Libertus vs theOneBernie
Ectoboggan vs Charmflash
Jho vs jasprose
DonSalvatore vs Diophantine

Coinflips
DJKILLSHOTS
vs patlop2307
Terracotta vs BlurbleX

A TD looked over my own act case. If you called for act and got coinflipped, it's probably because there was shoddy scheduling on both sides or there was no visible contact with no proof posted. If you called for act but got an extension, the most likely scenario is initial contact being so late that there's no way a proper call could be made yet both parties seem willing to get it done. PSA: deadlines past round 1 are ONE WEEK, not two. Also, post in the round 4 thread regarding the results of your extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)