The UU Open VII - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pak

vortex
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
We’re going to need an extension. Our schedules don’t line up at all this week but next Monday looks great for both of us.

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
i played game 1 vs kingler12345 and i won, we scheduled to pay the next game(s) the following day but i haven't seen him

i played game 1 vs kingler12345 and i won, we scheduled to pay the next game(s) the following day but i haven't seen him
Huh? I was on main and smogtours for the time our VM exchange indicated (7:30 to 8:30 PM my time) and you didn't seem to be on or make any contact. Our VM exchange shows you agreeing to Wednesday around an hour before that time, and I was waiting for a good while before making the claim because you said you'd make Wednesday.

I am asking for an activity win for the extension on Round 3 because my opponent did not show up for our scheduled time. I can link to the convo for proof

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
Huh? I was on main and smogtours for the time our VM exchange indicated (7:30 to 8:30 PM my time) and you didn't seem to be on or make any contact. Our VM exchange shows you agreeing to Wednesday around an hour before that time, and I was waiting for a good while before making the claim because you said you'd make Wednesday.
We played 1 game and we scheduled to play the next games the following day right ?The following day i’d be online for the time we scheduled via pm on Showdown

We played 1 game and we scheduled to play the next games the following day right ?The following day i’d be online for the time we scheduled via pm on Showdown
If by the following day you mean Wednesday, yes. I was on my main account for the time we scheduled and /whois mix turned up nothing

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
If by the following day you mean Wednesday, yes. I was on my main account for the time we scheduled and /whois mix turned up nothing
don't know man, i was online for too much wedn.
anyway if u wanna finish this, i'm on main as Mix and i have to go in 30 mins

Last edited:

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
yeah, have to go right now, asking for activity call for the reason i spoke in the previous messages

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
Hey eyan got lost in the woods so i'm making the activity calls for extended r3 games :blobthumbsup:

Lopunny Kicks vs iamnathan
Alpha Rabbit
vs Ganso
dom vs Melle2402 - coinflip
Mix vs Kingler12345
Instynct
vs Leo - coinflip
Ectoboggan vs Charmflash
DonSalvatore vs Diophantine
Didn’t understand Why Kingler won the activity call man

reg extension til monday, we couldn't play the scheduled time on thursday and now i am away for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)