The UU Open VIII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity vs my opp. initiated contacted, he missed scheduled time - will be on for the rest of the day but scheduling with him has been painful and hence want to cover my bases if he doesn't show up in future scheduled times.

edit: was given win, check his wall

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
MetaRiolu7
Joined Aug 19, 2018
Last seen Saturday at 1:38 PM

Activity post. Contacted him as soon as I saw his extension opponent gave him the win. Cannot play Saturday for sure and I tried to schedule for Sunday, but now I have a lot of other games then and he has not responded at all, leaving my Thursday and Friday windows pretty much out of the equation. He's dead and I tried to schedule actively.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
MetaRiolu7
Joined Aug 19, 2018
Last seen Saturday at 1:38 PM

Activity post. Contacted him as soon as I saw his extension opponent gave him the win. Cannot play Saturday for sure and I tried to schedule for Sunday, but now I have a lot of other games then and he has not responded at all, leaving my Thursday and Friday windows pretty much out of the equation. He's dead and I tried to schedule actively.
Was given the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)