The UU Open XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using an illegal Pokémon results in a game loss being rewarded to the person who used the illegal Pokémon. We made it clear in the announcement (quoted above) that these Pokémon were not allowed this round. In addition, tournament rules and historic precedent, which is based off of the aforementioned rules, dictate that anything released or dropped in the middle of a round is not legal until the following round.

Given this, game one would’ve been a game loss for choicebandkyurem regardless, but he lost the game as it was played and then won the next two without using anything illegal. Any arguments about it impacting team choice are entirely moot and null as it is on people to know the rulesets they are playing, so the other games, which were played under perfectly legal and normal circumstances, stand.
okie thx for clarification, someone mentioned it to me so I figured I'd ask lol

Using an illegal Pokémon results in a game loss being rewarded to the person who used the illegal Pokémon. We made it clear in the announcement (quoted above) that these Pokémon were not allowed this round. In addition, tournament rules and historic precedent, which is based off of the aforementioned rules, dictate that anything released or dropped in the middle of a round is not legal until the following round.

Given this, game one would’ve been a game loss for choicebandkyurem regardless, but he lost the game as it was played and then won the next two without using anything illegal. Any arguments about it impacting team choice are entirely moot and null as it is on people to know the rulesets they are playing, so the other games, which were played under perfectly legal and normal circumstances, stand.
also thanks for clearing it up sorry I cant read :D.

Calling an act on my opponent, he won't respond since wednesday 26th, we haven't succeded in scheduling a battle, here are the screenshots of the conversation:

Attachments

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
act, no respond from opponent and cant make remaining days to work. on their wall

Simonn

Banned deucer.
Requesting act vs Simonn as they missed the scheduled time
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/blui.291888/#profile-post-2484552
I replied to u saying u wre claiming act (after you had claimed act) the second u posted it as I had just come on, u said u wld be a bit late and didn’t specify how late. I get I haven’t been great to schedule with but neither have you. Especially when I left a profile post while u wre online which you ignored.

there was never clear indication of exactly when we would be playing and I messaged you a few minutes ago while u wre online, there is also still the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)