The Weatherless Rainy Day

Hello guys, my second RMT with a much more reliable team. It packs a punch against the metagame in ubers ( if u want to call ubers an official tier over a banlist atleast ) Now, my point was: My little fella' genesect got banned, he needs a team to support him well and a few other guys i love to see in ubers. So i made this:

Team build process:​

1. Wanted a genesect in ubers, so i decided to run scoutrevenge genesect with the choiceband, reliable option as it is able to survive +4 extremespeed from arceus, and can revenge kill it after some pressure with U-turn.

2. Tried out sand with Ttar, but denied my idea and changed to rain. Choice scarf kyogre seemed the best as it can take on a few guys it has to take on with dat' water spout of his.

3. I thought about the rain, i thought about DPP and one of my rain dance Palkia sets... So i threw a Specs Palkia on here, but changed to Lustrous orb to make u believe i'm specs/scarf

4. I needed a good defensive lead/switch-in to my current weaknesses to: Fire, Electric and dragon. I decided to pick dialga as it packs offensive and defensive pressure. And i have stealth rocks now.

5. I needed something to counter Excadrill sweeps that i tend to see from time to time, so i picked up my good 'ol CB rayquaza, but seeing it being unreliable from time to time with 2 banders, i switched to SD Life orb as a late game cleaner.

6. Now, i knew Mewtwo FORCES SWITCHES. So i decided to run Stall² ( Stalltwo ) who gives my team light screen + will-o-wisp giving me the perfect defenses all over the place. With taunt i can shut down any slow wall thanks to my 130 base speed.

Completed team

Spout-Hole (Kyogre) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Kyogre has to be here for rain, right? I mean who runs politoed in ubers... Basicly he's my revenge killing force, weather inducer, and prediction pants. With the perfect Boltbeam coverage + 150 base power stab-rain boosted attack, this guy is NOTHING to mess with. Ofcourse, no ways left if it's a double weather lead to outslow anything. But that's fixed with our other guys.
Might try out a T-wave defensive lead just to ensure weather-war wins. But choice scarf is giving better results on Kyogre then on Genesect, so i'll keep it for now.

Why U Ban Me? (Genesect) @ Choice Band
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Aerial Ace
- Iron Head
- Quick Attack

Who got banned and has the ability to fnck up metagames? THIS GUUUY. Basicly he's here just cuz' he got banned and i wanted to try out this set. It servers as the best revenge killer ever ( ofcourse not counting +2 arceus ) if he scores +1 Download CB Quick attack. His U-turn OHKO's anything and people predict a scarfer so that means u have to keep Quick Attack hidden till u need it. U can force in Low health scarfers and get a quick revenge kill, which is why i run this set over Choice Scarf. I could try Choice Scarf but then i need a big revenge killing force so i guess Rayquaza needs to be banded then if i consider Choice Scarf on this guy and make Kyogre a defensive variant.

Pacia (Palkia) @ Lustrous Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Surf
- Spacial Rend
- Outrage
- Fire Blast

This guy is just... Pure awesome. Lustrous Orb boosting his stabs to the TOP without recoil, so u can fake choice items like a boss ( which is the best tactic u have in ubers, i mean cmon, 150 base stats aren't uncommon and nothing to mess with! ) So any chance u get to kill SOMETHING is decent. Why Fire Blast over Thunder? I need the coverage vs Ferrothorn, as he can leech seed T-wave stall Dialga ( uninvested Dialga can't OHKO with fireblast ) He servers as my main sweeper in the early game, having one weakness and surviving quite a few hits. Choice Specs could be used but again, the synergy would only get hurt but i guess extra damage is always welcome... It removes the mindgames tho of the: " U choiced, yes or no? "

Weatherless (Rayquaza) @ Life Orb
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- ExtremeSpeed
- Swords Dance
- V-create

Who can V-create everything in the rain? Victi- No heck no, Rayquaza son. My late game cleaner with the SD, taking out any threat with his Extremespeed, V-create incase u have to and Dragon claw cuz'... DRAGONS!
As i said in the team building, it was CB but it didn't really fit the synergy of the team too well, tried DD Lum but didn't fit too good either. So i settled on SD life orb. DD could work however but then i would need a strong one-turn setup force to deal with some of the threats below.

Bulky (Dialga) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SDef / 56 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Roar

The first guy of the Defensive core, with his 404hp blissey ain't got nothin' on me. He's my usual lead because Ferro/Forre leads DIE the moment i see them. Deo-S taunting DIES to a dragon pulse if not sash's, if sash'd he dies next turn. Basicly i set up rocks, take out the first threat best threat i can, roar around to scout and sometimes save him up incase there's something that needs wallin' to be done. This bad boy goes very well with Stalltwo since Stall² can Will-o and screen, this way Dialga can NEVER get 2HKO'd by anything, unless it's a crit EQ from banded <fillinpotentOHKOCRITEQ>. Might use a more defensive spread once or twice, but the 56 SpAtk is essential to OHKO rayquaza, ferrothorn, forretress, Palkia, ... All after SR dmg.

Stall² (Mewtwo) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SDef / 176 Spd
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Light Screen

" There's no such thing as tauntable Mewtwo " Well, i just prove you wrong. Lead Deo-s used as a fodder able to survive SR is able to terminate my Mewtwo... So does taunt darkrai and anything that taunts mewtwo predicting CM. But well, this guy shuts down opposing walls ( fastest wall u can get is this guy, if u don't count Deo-d ) Will-o + Light screen walling everything, add recover + lefties and my EV's and it's show time. Dialga + Mewtwo compliment eachother to the maximum, as mewtwo can take a potent unboosted Focus Blast from himself. I tried running Light Clay but if u fight sand/hail the light clay really is gonna take revenge on you for not using leftovers, since every turn u stay in is another 6%. As much as u guys MIGHT SUGGEST to make it offensive, i'll say no however.

Threat List

Calm Mind Ghost Arceus
Swords Dance Extremekiller Arceus
Choice Banded Rayquaza
Deo-S ( If preserved for later use )
Excadrill in the sand ( if rayquaza and kyogre somehow die )
Specially defensive lugia ( If Rayquaza dies )
Double-Status Dakrai
Choice Specs Kyurem-White
Choice Specs Dialga
Choice Specs Palkia​

Now, that's it folks. I'll provide a link to my channel using this team and just obliterating ubers on Showdown! Thanks alot for reading, put more work into this RMT then my first one so hope u guys aren't dissapointed in this one!

I'm sick in the video below, so don't hate on the narration. Or the bad language used at some point cuz' a roomie entered...
Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik1v-diWsv8

Hey there, ChadMurrow, nice team. First off, I will suggest changing that Mild nature to either a Modest or a Timid nature on Kyogre, as Mild nature lowers your def and your not using attack. Next, you have an overwhelming weakness to E-Killer, who mauls your team after a Swords Dance. I'm not the best team rater, so I won't give a suggestion for that as I'm not sure what to suggest, but I just noted it nonetheless. Next, Aerial Ace on Genesect does absolutely nothing and gets you walled by steel types. I suggest something like Ice Beam for dragons or Explosion to take something down with you. Overall good team though!

Ekiller 3HKO's Genesect with E-speed at +2. So i can take him out with U-turn at +1 CB ( i always get +1 ATK vs Ekiller ) but yeah. The mild will get changed, should be modest ( i push m for modest but got mild i guess..? ) And yeah, i'm looking for a physical replacement for aerial ace...

why do you get the +1 attack vs EKiller? The Standard Extreme Killer has equal defense and special defense, and Download boosts special attack if defense and special defense are the same. Maybe add Explosion instead of Aerial Ace for Genesect?
Also, Stalltwo works best as a stallbreaker paired with a rapid spinner or poison type to get rid of toxic spikes, but SD Rayquaza can wreck stall already. Stalltwo just isn't bulky enough to take the attacks that kyurem and company throw around. Since you're not using Arceus, maybe throw in a bulky support arceus?

I'm not a fan of arceus, and this team has done me good enough... And idk, i face weird arceus'? I'm not gonna change Stalltwo as the ability to force switches & burn is a must.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)