THE WELL #79 - the zf ZONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

grape tylenol

?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Good morning to zf

Question:

1. you are a "huge nerd" who plays pokemon, according to my fellow ASHLEY, do you have any cool replay to show off.

2. what is the best gatorade flavor (hint: only one correct answer!)

4. do you cook at all. if so do you have a favorite Recipe?

10. would you like to play dpp lc sometime.

:)

:delibird:: can you draw a pokeymon of your choice?

from,
ashely

Is Wawa overrated or underrated?
Underrated, despite it’s regional renown. I’d rather eat at wawa than most fast food chains… and you’re telling me it comes with a store and gas station (at Super wawa locations)??? Crazy. A wawa hoagie is leagues above subway/jimmy johns/ publix and it’s only a fractional portion of their menu.

Does NJ or NY make better bagels?
Objective take incoming… NYC and northern NJ have similar peaks in quality of available bagels. HOWEVER nyc only covers 302.6 sq mi of land out of 54,556 sq mi of NY state total, which is 0.55% of the state… meanwhile north Jersey conservatively covers 1/3 of NJ’s available area.

statistically u are more likelyy to get a better bagel in NJ than NY. That’s just mathematics. xD. Because this analysis is OBJECTIVE and TRUE and ERROR-free

Good morning to zf

1. you are a "huge nerd" who plays pokemon, according to my fellow ASHLEY, do you have any cool replay to show off.
good Morning!!!

hmmm perhaps...

I remember my callous cup winners semis vs ABR quite well. i played this one from the back of a van while I was in North Dakota...

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ou-456986
man... what a match. I felt like my team choice was rly solid going into this one. we see the hp grass ddtar tech land into a unrevealed swampert on turn 17. but then the same ttar misses rock slide vs the CB aero on turn 19. oof.

then we see turn 39, my pert gets crit!!! omg... and im ready to lose. But... i get the freeze. doesn't matter though, ABR moment as he unfreezes. then gets the roll against my bold blissey to kill it will jolly cb EQ as well. What a game.

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ou-456988
another back and forth special offense mirror. but ABR's love of 100% accurate moves gives me the win, as my modest bulkless ttar lives his starmie surf on the last turn (hydro wouldve killed) and i pick up the W.

G3: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen3ou-456991
i was behind AF for most of the game, but after his Dug does down, my SpD celebi is looking pretty good! but alas, it eats a freeze. ABR moment xD

any of my WCoP playoff games with east are pretty enjoyable... vs ojama in quarters, smilzo in semis, and valentine (undisputed ghosting slot) in finals

VS Tesung in Grand Slam (replay lost to time) is a crazy one. I won the ORAS ubers game in the craziest fashion and we both froze each other back and forth in a 15 turn game. I also revealed exca spinner offense in this tour, which has lived on as a prolific teamstyle in the tier.

VS giara (ojama ghosting slot) in classic playoffs is a fun series... i absolutely BODIED him in GSC ou with a belly drum charizard, despite him bringing starmie x miltank (bad zard matchup). unfortunately lost a g5 in rby ou after i positioned myself really well to a rhydon crit (6.8% chance) which really hurt...

2. what is the best gatorade flavor (hint: only one correct answer!)
Piss yellow is my fav american flavour. pepino lime is best overall tho.

4. do you cook at all. if so do you have a favorite Recipe?
yeah i cook a fuckton. love makin pasta dishes, braised meats, and stews. also curries and spiced rice dishes (biryani, jollof, jambalaya...)

here r some pics. dm for recipes if ur interested, i kinda eyeball a lotta shit these days, cooking is just chemistry and once u know trends and falvour bases, u can wing it

10. would you like to play dpp lc sometime.
yeah sure

:delibird:: can you draw a pokeymon of your choice?
yee i'll post later xD

have u ever done (illegal) psychedelics? if so, what was it like?
Yes, i've done acid more times than i can count and shrooms 3 times...

acid is probably my favourite illegal substance... the first 2 times i ingested, it was a transcendent experience. i credit it for breaking a years-long depressive episode i was having after some serious injuries, and motivating me to get back on track with life. of course, it's also an amazing recreational substance, and i've never had a bad experience with it

i get much more visual effects from shrooms. and i've also had a bad ego-death experience with them. still can be a good time, but certainly feel less carefree than acid to me

whats ur average day look like ?
wake up, walk dog, go to work, come home, walk dog, cook, exercise, chores, leftover time for fucking (around).

if u had a partner would you be a (genderhere)-guy? (like a wife-guy (likeme))
currently live with my gf of 5 years... xD

thatwasthe only wrong answer btw
that’s just like… your opinion man ;)

Attachments

Last edited:
hello zf, here are my questions

favorite band(s)/album(s) right now?
as far as new releases, enjoying miley cyrus’ new album. A lot of fun

huge fan of Bonobo’s black sands so glad he’s getting recognition for fragments. Also like to listen to Nine inch nails and deadmau5 while iwork…

likewise drum-heavy tunes (curtis mayfield, contact by daft punk, etc) i like while working

mellow vibes - like arlo park, bakar, girl in red, bob dylan, talking heads…

Rap - lauryn hill, drake, juice wrld, pop smoke, some kanye,good kid maad city, acidrap, mac miller, nas, outkast r allin the rotation. Much prefer brooklyn dril vs other new styles but still enjoy certain releases from future, soundcloud ppl

the weeknd, frank ocean

2010s synthalt… empire of the sun, naked & famous, passion pit, mgmt…

yeah idk the list could keep going.

saw florence + the machine recently and goddamn is that a good live performance... her voice is unreal in person

Also saw some live blues concerts around town… and some open mic r&b nights.

going to see an emo tour in 3 weeks or so with some buddies

why togepi as your pfp?
Default avatar after getting unbanned

what did you do to get banned. was it epic
epic… toldopp to off themselves after losing inadv cup (1 pt infraction), then again in lcpl finals (1 pt infraction plus 2 pts for repeat offense)… that’s a ban baby!!! Rip to the badges

Attachments

Garrett

Banned deucer.
1.) If you could go back in time and had to pick to stop either The Sopranos or Jersey Shore from ever airing, which one and why?
2.) Favorite cartoon(s) from childhood?
3.) Please list every supplement/multivitamin you take, i.e. what nutrients do you hold with especially high regard?

1.) If you could go back in time and had to pick to stop either The Sopranos or Jersey Shore from ever airing, which one and why?
Jersey Shore, those mfers aint even FROM New jersey

2.) Favorite cartoon(s) from childhood?
Avatar the last air bender, static shock, danny phantom, total drama island, jimmy nuttron

3.) Please list every supplement/multivitamin you take, i.e. what nutrients do you hold with especially high regard?
Daily adult mens multivitamin
Vitamen D (oh yeah :pimp:)
Milk thistle tea if im gonna drink HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)