The wine bar is back with shinies AND spitbacks [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost as bad tbh jk, I've tried both Rick Riordan and Suzanne Collins but they don't write very well imo. They both lost me a few pages in because the narration was so bad. Percy Jackson, I'll admit, I was probably pretty biased because the first person POV is so hard to pull of and he obviously couldn't do it, but The Hunger Games is just 'haha okay, I have no doubt there is probably a good book in here, but I'm not willing to sift through the writing to find it'.

I couldn't find your Magikarp, sorry. If it was sniped, put up what you got?

I never read anything US-centric because I so rarely understand them fully. I need your IGN.
Almost as bad tbh jk, I've tried both Rick Riordan and Suzanne Collins but they don't write very well imo. They both lost me a few pages in because the narration was so bad. Percy Jackson, I'll admit, I was probably pretty biased because the first person POV is so hard to pull of and he obviously couldn't do it, but The Hunger Games is just 'haha okay, I have no doubt there is probably a good book in here, but I'm not willing to sift through the writing to find it'.

I couldn't find your Magikarp, sorry. If it was sniped, put up what you got?

I never read anything US-centric because I so rarely understand them fully. I need your IGN.
ah sorry. Ign is Gustavo.

I put up the same magikarp again since it hadn't been sniped, but since that was a few hours ago and I fell asleep before mentioning it I'll reupload it if it hasn't been sniped. Thanks again :)

One wonders; are movies made of popular books, or are books that are popular made popular by movies? It was very noticeable when I was in second-level education that any time the student body started gushing about how great a book was, there was inevitably a movie tie-in shortly afterwards.
They fooled nobody. Twilight is not, and has never been, great literature. >:(

Edit: Sniped, and for a stanky East Sea shellos. West sea is where it's at, bruh. Altough it looks like a semi-decent shellos actually... Anyway, new one is level 10 female, "1fish, 2fish" thank you :)

Last edited:
Hello, nice giveaway! I really like that shiny shellos nicknamed Sherry. I will put up a lvl 15 male magikarp around 8 pm at GMT -8. IGN- Celes

I mostly read romance novels like the Dark Ones series by Katie Macalister. I've been reading Beauty Queens by Libba Bray which is like Lord of the Flies but with Beauty contestants as the main characters and most of the characters don't end up going insane.

Edit: magikarp deposited

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please have a Pawniard spitback? If it's possible I'd like the one without it's Hidden Ability.
I've deposited a lv 10 male Magikarp, IGN: Stefano.
Thank you!

Hi there rufus, could I please request your HA Riolu spit back? I've deposited a level 15 Male Magikarp with the message "rufusdrumknott". My IGN is Steve. I think that's all the information you need. Thank you very much for this giveaway thread. :-)

Can I have Shellos, please?

Shello's Info: Nicknamed 'Sherry' | Hatched in Ambrette Aquarium
Modest Nature | Storm Drain | 31.06.31.31.31.31
Amnesia | Clear Smog | Spit Up | Stockpil

Deposited a Level 1 Male Magikarp, thanks! :D

Hello Rufus! It's been a while.

I was wondering if I could please get this shiny from you? It would fit real nicely into my new team.

I recently read a book titled "Tuschka" written by Van Ginneken (Someone from my country, hence the strange name). It is about a young killerwhale that gets captured to perform tricks in captivity. After long depressive years she is finally released into the wild again. The interesting thing was that this book is written in Tuschka's (the whale) perspective. It was a really nice reading experience, but it also made me extremely sad to see captivity through the eyes of Tuschka.

Could I please get this one?

#661. Fletchling
♂ | Nicknamed 'Fire Arrow' | Hatched in Parfum Palace
Adamant Nature | Gale Wings | 31.31.31.31.31.31
Growl | Snatch | Tailwind | Quick Guard
OT: Cassie | ID: 32848
Bred by me, hatched by /u/EeveeArmy.
Stock: 4

I deposited a Magikarp, male level 10 with the message "Rufus, thank you"
IGN Britt

Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit: apparently my Karp was irresistible. Deposited a new one, female level 10.

Last edited:
Thank you for the Riolu, rufus, that's gone to the top of my breeding pile. :-)
Now, your first post suggests that requests of spitbacks can continue, and so would it be possible for me to get one of your spitback Hippopotas please? I have once again deposited a level 15 male Magikarp, my IGN is Steve and my message is "rufusdrumknott". Thank you very much in advance.

I first read Black Beauty when I was 11 and I still cry when I reread it, I don't think I could handle a novel like that haha. I couldn't find your Magikarp, surely it wasn't sniped already? :[ If it was, put up what you got, I'll be online for ~30 mins.
Oh I read that as well, and I cried over it too. I love horses, and that book was so heartbreaking. :'(

I deposited a new female Karp, level 10. If that one gets sniped as well, I'll continue putting up the Fletchlings I received. Yay for snipers.

Edit: Thanks a lot rufusdrumknott! It's so pretty. :3

Hello Rufus I was wondering if I may please request

#007. Squirtle
♀ | Hatched in Azure Bay
Modest Nature | Rain Dish | 31.xx.31.31.31.31
Tackle | Water Spout | Aura Sphere | Dragon Pulse
OT: 칼름 | ID: 59820
Bred by me, hatched by /u/cyg5967
(Special thanks to tjohnny44 for checking the ESV and shiny finder for finding the SV match.)
Stock: 1

A very interesting read is the music of Aaron Copland by Neil butterworts a biography that goes in depth into the mind of composer Aaron Copland I am a music major in college and these kind of books really interest.

Thanks for this great giveaway

I deposited a female lv 10 magickarp with the message "Rufus"

Ign and fc in signature

Thanks again!

Deposited a level 35 male Magikarp with the message rufusdrumknott.
Could I please get a luxury ball Sneasel?
IGN: May
Thanks for the giveaway.

Hello Rufus, can I have your HA dream ball bagon spitback please? I uploaded a level 10 female magikarp for it, thanks! :]

Hi Rufus,

May I please request one of your shiny Koffing? IGN is Kyle and I'll post rufusdrumknott in the message. Depositing a level 10 male Magikarp. Time zone is -4 so I know its a bit early for you, but hey.

One book that I've enjoyed recently has been The Soloist, written by Steve Lopez. This book was interesting to me because it applies to many aspects of my life. When I read the book, I had just started working in a mental health facility and was discovering some of the horrors of mental illness. The main character of this book is a musician (I was working to put myself through music school) who faces mental illness. This book just clicked on all sorts of different levels for me.

Thank you!

Hey Rufus if its not too much trouble may I please have a white flower flabebe spitback. I just deposited a lv 10 male magikarp with the message "RUFUS", IGN Jesus. Thanks!

Hi Rufus if it's ok may i have a Fletchling spitback? I deposited a female Magikarp that's level 10 with the message "Rufusdrumknott", IGN is BeeJae. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)