The wine bar is back with shinies AND spitbacks [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't find these, don't post in the middle of my night next time if they were sniped, put up what you got. Balistang, I have more than one Fletchling, which one do you want?

As someone who has to deal with mental illness in her personal life, that sounds horrible. I hate stories about mental illness, they either don't get it, or they hit uncomfortably close to home.

Sent your Koffing.

Deposited a level 40 female Magikarp with the message rufusdrumknott.
Could I please get a luxury ball Klefki?
IGN: May
Thanks for the giveaway.

Couldn't find these, don't post in the middle of my night next time if they were sniped, put up what you got. Balistang, I have more than one Fletchling, which one do you want?

As someone who has to deal with mental illness in her personal life, that sounds horrible. I hate stories about mental illness, they either don't get it, or they hit uncomfortably close to home.

Sent your Koffing.
Sorry about that. I'll try again next time. My work schedule won't cooperate with your availability. XD I'll let you know when. Thanks for doing this though. Helps players starting out like me. :)

I'm sorry I couldn't find this (was out all day today), you can put up what you got if it was sniped.
I'm sorry for being late, I asked for a Pawniard spitback but it had been sniped (two days ago I think). I've now put up a lv 10 female Magikarp, IGN: Stefano.
Thank you!

Hi I've never done this before but that you so much for your generosity!
IGN: Jbear
FC: 3453-9998-8820
If possible I would love the shiny bagon / timid posted above with hydro pump. Thank you again so much.
My magikarp is a level 13 female posted for a a level 1-10 bagon.
One of my favorite books is Eragon by Christopher Paolini and is one of my favorites because he is able to bring a fantasy world together beautifully while keeping true the adult-driven plot which is something authors can struggle to accomplish. Not to mention, he is an inspiration for his ability to do so at such a young age.

Once again, thank you so much!
John (Jbear)

Hey Rufus hope I'm not being too greedy, but may I please have a growlithe. I deposited a lvl 15 male magikarp ign Jesus message "RUFUS". Thank you again for your generosity it really makes a difference and I am very appreciative for everything you do!

I'll skip commenting on the mainstream book. I couldn't find your Magikarp, was it somehow sniped already? If it was, put up what you got. If it wasn't, check its details.
Thank you, it was sniped however a new one is posted (female level 13 magikarp) for a level 1-10 bagon. Thanks for letting me know. :)

Hey Rufus I just put up the growlithe I got when I was sniped earlier its male, and lvl 1 message "RUFUS" IGN Jesus. Thanks again!

Rufus, great giveaway and thanks so much for the opportunity. If any remain, I would love a shiny Ralts "Beatrice."
Deposited a level 1 male magikarp for Ralts 1-10 and female.

One of my favorite books was Eragon, by Christopher Paolini. Not only is he inspiring due to his age and intellect, but his stories create a great mix of serious drama and conflict in combination with a fantasy realm which is often geared towards children and this was very well done.

Thanks again, Rufus!

i put a Magikarp level 1 with an Adamant nature to the Gts for your Chespin. The message is "rufusdrumknott". my ign is sereyla

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)