Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
SM OU 1: ABR vs. Pearl
SM OU 2: -Tsunami- vs. MetalGro$$
SM OU 3: PDC vs. Ban Manaphy
SM OU 4: TDK vs. Blackoblivion
SM OU 5: John vs. R!cardo
ORAS OU: FlamingVictini vs. Jimmy Turtwig
BW2 OU: Jayde vs. ZoroDark
DPP OU: august vs. Void
ADV OU: Bad Ass vs. We Three Kings
GSC OU: BKC vs. choolio

Like the people on EU more but I can't see East losing

Reactions: BM

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'd like Europe to win, but then I remember USA East has a freaking 100% win rate against european teams in poffs (Spain, Germany, France, Italy, etc).

Not worth mentioning but I'll mention it anyway. East lost to France in 2011 playoffs, our first playoff appearance and first playoff loss so not quite 100%.

But god France was so scary that year and I remember them outclassing us so hard. That loss definitely was a motivator!

SM OU 2: -Tsunami- vs. MetalGro$$ - will be Tsunami's first SM game this tour so hard to tell, but i'm sure he'll have plenty of support (in teambuilding !!)
BW2 OU: Jayde vs. ZoroDark
DPP OU: august vs. Void
ADV OU: Bad Ass vs. We Three Kings
GSC OU: BKC vs. choolio - I feel BKC has sharper gameplans but also that choolio is very smart and mostly underrated. Cool matchup, hope to be proven wrong.

Heart says Europe. u can this, u must this etc. Pls give HC his trophy so he can troll Ojama.
Brain says I shouldn't predict bo1.

Also sucks for thethorn, esp if he could play with a 2 weeks deadline

Last edited:
I'm from New York City.

Pearl, Tony, and the rest of team Europe would look cute with blue trophies.

GL to both teams. :]

SM OU 2: -Tsunami- vs. MetalGro$$

Don't know enough about older gens to judge :/

Go Europe!

Cicada

soul reaver
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm pleasently surprised that Europe got this far. They have a cool friendly vibe that I really dig, and they seem to have a solid united team which is prolly the reason why they got this far despite not having many flashy names compared to other teams. Talk about a shonen-esque development.

On the other hand, I wouldn't mind if East win either. They have a really tight squad all-around with some of the current best builders, so it's hard to honestly predict against them. Also they've been extremely dominant for the past 5 years with no signs of slowing down. Them getting their 4th WCoP win and breaking the record would be expected and absolutely deserved.

All in all, that's an interesting finals. Hoping for great matches fitting of that stage, and that Europe will continue to surprise us.

That being said, predicting VoidGOAT to go 6-0.

Last edited:
I'm rooting for US East, if only because of how excessive some of the hate against them is. But I wouldn't really mind either way.

Have you considered the possibility that I didn't change, you guys did? Maybe if you stopped being dicks to literally everyone outside your precious circlejerk, blocking new talent from joining your team to keep your trusted cheating ring intact, and flaming people like Mazar for their issues when you were literally BKC's ghosting slot for two years, you'd have a few more fans.

Have you considered the possibility that I didn't change, you guys did? Maybe if you stopped being dicks to literally everyone outside your precious circlejerk, blocking new talent from joining your team to keep your trusted cheating ring intact, and flaming people like Mazar for their issues when you were literally BKC's ghosting slot for two years, you'd have a few more fans.
I guess you meant bans when you said fans...that was a pretty good point in itself tho, you didn't have to go and make an example of yourself to prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)