The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Qualifying Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argentinos sois mi apuesta para esta WCOP tenéis todo mi apoyo y fuerza. (Spanish)

Argentina, you are my bet for this WCOP. All of my support and force. (English)

Boludos seguid flashiando confianza, Vos sacad vuestras pijas del pantalón y a recontraganar esta serie. Hacedlo por vuestras viejas y por Maradona. (Jerga Argentina)

Niko

is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I can't believe to this day you still bring up that as if you were right, if the cat was STARVING for real (but i'd more incline to believe he wasn't and it was you being pathetic and forcing a stop with moral shit) you had to leave the stupid pokemon battle and go feed him immediatly, instead you had the bright idea of arguing an hour because it was more important not to lose the pokemon battle. If i was you i'd probably bury myself in shame hoping everyone forgets how much pathetic i am. Where do you find the audacity to still talk after all that? This is amazing. Using his own pet as an excuse to force rematch in pokemon, good God lmao do yourself a favor and shut up once and for all

If i had to point anyone in this thread to be the most likely to sell his mother for wins it would be you, what a clown
Distrutto

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
I can't believe to this day you still bring up that as if you were right, if the cat was STARVING for real (but i'd more incline to believe he wasn't and it was you being pathetic and forcing a stop with moral shit) you had to leave the stupid pokemon battle and go feed him immediatly, instead you had the bright idea of arguing an hour because it was more important not to lose the pokemon battle. If i was you i'd probably bury myself in shame hoping everyone forgets how much pathetic i am. Where do you find the audacity to still talk after all that? This is amazing. Using his own pet as an excuse to force rematch in pokemon, good God lmao do yourself a favor and shut up once and for all

If i had to point anyone in this thread to be the most likely to sell his mother for wins it would be you, what a clown
If you knew anything about newborn cat caring, you would know that you have to feed them every 2 hours for the first 4 weeks of their life. Harry then had been around for just 12 days (you can check the pic I posted back then). That day, one of my siblings forgot Harry's food at my father's house. When the time to feed him came, we saw that we had to retrieve the milk (which is a special type of milk made not to hurt the kittens digestive system, so regular milk wouldn't do) from my father's house. I told Asuka and the TD's about the situation, asking for a timer stop, and when Asuka refused, I left SHORTLY after that. After 20 minutes or so I came back and THEN, when Harry was fed, I started arguing about what happened for a long period of time. It's very easy for you to distort the reality so it matches with your ideas about people making up excuses so they can have their glory online, but I don't remember you as a TD back then, nor being involved in the situation whatsoever, which ended up being discussed in private. And yet you manage to make a post that is 90% insults and 10% made up story so you could "back up" your view. There's a saying that goes: you are able to state your opinion, as long as it is informed. Well then, your opinion was both destructive and uninformed, which is the worst kind of opinion. So I'd like for you to be more prudent in the future, because you may know a lot about dinosaur gens, but you don't know shit about what happened then, nor about kitten care for what it's worth. I will stop posting now that this is explained. If you want me to clarify whatever you need, feel free to contact me on discord and I'll try my best to be of help. See you around and hope you all have a great WCoP.

Last edited:

Heroic Troller

Through the Sea of Time
is a Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
World Defender
Plot twist: i was there when that happened, i watched it live and i remember clearly you arguing way more than you should have done if the kit was in danger (priorities). All of your post is just so weak, dinosaur gens? What does the gen i main have to do with this? Stop making up stories because again i was there and saw that atrocity live. And let me add something, i had a gigantic grin when you made all that pompous post of Asuka being a nobody while no one, not even your relatives remembers you for anything other than crying about your kit was dying in a pokemon game rather than feeding him. I have a tip for you, don't start wars you can't win, everybody make mistakes, you are no different. What you did was beyond stupid, just man up and accept it. Unless you want to keep on being a Peter Pan bootleg.

Last edited:

Crux

Banned deucer.
I’m ambivalent about shake and his influence on tours.

Mostly, I am amused that the same people who either don’t respond to or back up users who harass people on smogtours with alarming regularity are now concerned about the inclusion of new users. How do you back CBB and co. and simultaneously claim that shake is what makes tours toxic? Why is it that the same users who have been called out for homophobia and transphobia are now those claiming “calling someone unviable” is what is ruining Smogon Tournaments?

Stop using his toxicity as an explanation for why the entire circuit is toxic. Some actual introspection, given that most of you “top tour players” do exactly the same, would be nice.

I’m ambivalent about shake and his influence on tours.

Mostly, I am amused that the same people who either don’t respond to or back up users who harass people on smogtours with alarming regularity are now concerned about the inclusion of new users. How do you back CBB and co. and simultaneously claim that shake is what makes tours toxic? Why is it that the same users who have been called out for homophobia and transphobia are now those claiming “calling someone unviable” is what is ruining Smogon Tournaments?

Stop using his toxicity as an explanation for why the entire circuit is toxic. Some actual introspection, given that most of you “top tour players” do exactly the same, would be nice.
echoing this.

i am not a fan of shake's posts. he goes beyond just criticizing people and makes it kinda personal as can be seen in the recent posts he made. but at least he keeps his insults and headassery to pokemon related things, and at least he doesn't try to act like some upstanding user.

meanwhile, you have a few top level players and their lackeys who always like to act holier than thou who turn the other cheek or sometimes even actively defend shitty behavior from certain players. whether it be CBB continuously harassing multiple users, Ojama spouting blatantly racist and homophobic things, ABR making transphobic comments (these comments being private is not a concern)... many of you sit by and don't say a word about it because they're your friends. you're pathetic, slimey people, and your "neutrality" speaks volumes about where your priorities really stand.

seeing the behavior in this thread and the finger wagging "ohhh you rascal!" type response, all right after the TDs just got a giant complaint about toxic behavior in tournaments culture especially, is absolutely pathetic and really shows how irredeemable tournament culture is.

Vinimos todos juntos a Smogon a alentar a Argentina.
Dejando muchas cosas de lado para verte a vos.
La banda nunca se olvidará de las Islas Malvinas.
Y ya le demostró al mundo entero lo que es la pasión.
Ganar la copa del mundo es lo que imagino.
Los jugadores dejando la vida en cada partido
. No importa donde sea el mundial, igual te seguimos.
Y todos juntos vamo a festejar!
En todo el mundo vamos a copar!
Todos los brazucas se pondrán a llorar!
Por que este año la copa se la lleva papá".
LET'S FUCKING GO LARVI

echoing this.

i am not a fan of shake's posts. he goes beyond just criticizing people and makes it kinda personal as can be seen in the recent posts he made. but at least he keeps his insults and headassery to pokemon related things, and at least he doesn't try to act like some upstanding user.

meanwhile, you have a few top level players and their lackeys who always like to act holier than thou who turn the other cheek or sometimes even actively defend shitty behavior from certain players. whether it be CBB continuously harassing multiple users, Ojama spouting blatantly racist and homophobic things, ABR making transphobic comments (these comments being private is not a concern)... many of you sit by and don't say a word about it because they're your friends. you're pathetic, slimey people, and your "neutrality" speaks volumes about where your priorities really stand.

seeing the behavior in this thread and the finger wagging "ohhh you rascal!" type response, all right after the TDs just got a giant complaint about toxic behavior in tournaments culture especially, is absolutely pathetic and really shows how irredeemable tournament culture is.
You may be lacking in pokemon skill but you certainly have mastered the skill of turning totally irrelevant topics into lgbtq+ debates. At least shake is able to talk about pokemon in the world cup of pokemon thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)