The World Cup of Pokémon 2020 - Qualifying Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Unbiased Analysis:

Without Asia monopolizing one of the usual two qualifying spots, Greece and China are my favorites to advance. UK has potential as well, so it’s pretty much a three-ways race.

Other teams - keep your heads up. There’s always next year and the year after that. I thought Smogon would cease to exist 5 years ago, but it’s still going strong, so can keep trying until infinity.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL imagine getting swept by GREECE OF ALL TEAMS!! ASTA DIDN'T EVEN PLAY BROS COME ON LOL jesus christ AFRICA IS UNVIABLE AS HELL!!!! My god, their players are all just so fucking bad.
speaking of unviable LOOL AUSTRIA GOT ELIMINATED BY A TIMEOUT LMAO man you just hate love to see it good lord bros. flcl's gang actually looked relatively impressive in this series, albeit against a rather pathetic group of players. So, I guess there's that.

Oh, I forgot to respond to this dude.

I don't understand how can someone waste that much time only at trashtalking people. Take care of ur family, of your friends, invest your time in something that will make you pass for something other than the retarted that you are. Please, do it for all of us.
Well, playing for Africa is basically the equivalent of wasting your time. I'd actually argue that it's worse; after all, you're forced to root for a bunch of unviable players who are incapable of even acquiring one measly win.

Amir

Banned deucer.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL imagine getting swept by GREECE OF ALL TEAMS!! ASTA DIDN'T EVEN PLAY BROS COME ON LOL jesus christ AFRICA IS UNVIABLE AS HELL!!!! My god, their players are all just so fucking bad.
speaking of unviable LOOL AUSTRIA GOT ELIMINATED BY A TIMEOUT LMAO man you just hate love to see it good lord bros. flcl's gang actually looked relatively impressive in this series, albeit against a rather pathetic group of players. So, I guess there's that.

Oh, I forgot to respond to this dude.

Well, playing for Africa is basically the equivalent of wasting your time. I'd actually argue that it's worse; after all, you're forced to root for a bunch of unviable players who are incapable of even acquiring one measly win.
tbh, I'm just tired of Shake shitposts.
http://chng.it/czgdhfMn42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)