Theorymon's World of Free, 100% Redistributable VGC Ubers (and a bit more)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm back and ready to trade! Once I trade everything tonight and catch up, I'll get this thread closed on Tuseday until Thursday so I can add new stuff and take a break, which ever takes longer!

Hi there again, thanks for the Dialga! May I request the Modest Suicune please?

Deposited: Lv. 1 Female Ralts
IGN: Green

Thanks again in advance!

Last edited:
Hi my ign:dempsy
Wanted:Ho-Oh()
IVs: 31/29/31/30/31/31
Nature: Impish Ability: Pressure
Level: 71
Moves:

-Brave Bird
-Sacred Fire
-Recover
-Protect
OT: Theorymon ID: 64264
Deposited:bulbasuar lvl 1 male

Thanks for the Xerneas! Could I get the Timid Groudon (Groundramon) next?

IGN: Tevin
Deposited: Level 5 male Azurill
Request: Timid Groudon

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, apologies for not being here for long, but I'm gonna get this thread locked until Thursday. I'm starting to feel burned out due to all the hours of trading and searching for people because their Pokemon got sniped. Don't worry though, its nobodies fault but mine really!

So here's the plan and some things to note.

1. For now, until I think of a new system that doesn't burn me out as fast, I'm gonna have this thread open from Thursday to Sundays, so I can have 3 days to chill out and organize.

2. While this thread is locked, I'll still come around from time to time to try and pick off any trade requests I didn't get to.

3. For those of you who are able to clone: feel free to trade my Pokemon to people in this thread while things are locked!

4. People, please check all Pokemon you've gotten: I've noticed some of you asking for Pokemon after getting sniped, and found out some of you unfortunately got sniped by hacks. Be careful out there, don't want anyone to get DQed!

5. I'll still accept donations, but it may take me time to get to them, since I have a gigantic amount of PMs regarding this on both Smogon and Nugget Bridge!

6. When this thread reopens, feel free to repost if your Pokemon are still up, it'll make my life easier when I dont have to explore 4 pages of the thread and PM everyone who got sniped!

Again, so sorry I'm closing this earlier than expected. I just want to make sure I can find a way to get Pokemon to everyone without feeling totally exhausted. I'll come up with something soon so I won't need to take as many breaks! But for now, I need some rest so I can get Pokemon to everyone without missing tons of people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)