NOC There's Actually a Sequel to the Matrix - Day 9 (Deadline Tuesday 10 PM EST)

first time seeing those two quoted posts

imo weak. Both town/mafia make wall posts. Mafia just do it to generate content but it's not like town doesn't make them.

Much more interesting is the Asek/CB vote towards me when they were being asked to claim

Asek

Banned deucer.
first time seeing those two quoted posts

imo weak. Both town/mafia make wall posts. Mafia just do it to generate content but it's not like town doesn't make them.

Much more interesting is the Asek/CB vote towards me when they were being asked to claim
wait so you sr'd and voted 3p1k without knowing about those posts?

excuse me??????????????????????

It turns out I can vote people and scum read them for my own reasons.

It also turns out that not following major public opinions isn't scummy like you're trying to infer.

Asek

Banned deucer.
the silence is deafening

i dont see how you come to conclusions of scum 3p1k in a world where you havent read those posts, are actively discrediting the thought processes of one of the people pushing that wagon hard whilst not thinking the other major pusher is overwhelmingly towny, meaning you have no real reaosn to be sheeping either of those two

PLEASE stop townreading this slot. holy.. gas.

I wouldn't have honestly if you and CB hadn't voted me to try and take the pressure off of him. (ngl, mostly CB in that case because snap 2nd votes are always scummy af).

But the only gas here are your reasons. You're blatantly making a big ruckus and filling your posts with blatantly BS things. Like, holy shit. I came to a conclusion without looking at two specific posts. That is your whole big argument here and like ????

I'm pretty sure you're just floundering here.

But seriously

1. You scumread me off of shitposting
2. You keep scumreading me even when I step back and take a break
3. You're saying litterally everything I'm doing is scummy

This is not the thought process of town. ESPECIALLY not experienced town.

why does it feel like fh is trolling this game
idk, why does it. Do you think asek is actually taking the time to think through a read?

Or do you agree with me that he's rushing this read and automatically declaring me scum because I gave no fucks and shitposted at the start of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)