They call me Irony Man

I had this nickname back in school, Irony Man, I know really creative right?
It was because I always pointed out the irony in everything, so they gave me a nickname.

anyways just point out irony in stuff idk
My favorite one is that the song Ironic by Alanis Morrisette isn’t actually ironic..... is what dumb sheep people think who can’t bother to do a little bit of next level thinking believe! The fact that a song called Ironic isn’t ironic is pure irony! It’s great.

This is plagiarism and I will be suing, you will be hearing from my lawyer shortly.
Also how did you know about my secret identity. Only my wife knows that I’m Irony man, and I don’t even have a wife! If word gets out that I’m Irony Man I’ll be ruined!
Oh shit wait
prepare to go to the nearest jail cell

prepare to go to the nearest jail cell
God damn it not again.

It appears that I shall be serving a life sentence for;
disturbing the peace which includes, “Running around in an ugly costume and hollering at people about irony.”
assault, which was me beating up somebody because they didn’t get the joke about it being ironic that drinking a lot of Dr. Pepper would probably make you have to see an actual doctor.
Public intoxication, listen I had a rough divorce. She took my dogs, my kids, my house. So resorted to alcohol and vigilante work.
And finally Arson...... I have no excuse for that.

So I will be seeing you guys never because I will be in jail forever..... good bye friends....
What’s this? It has been discovered that the person I assaulted was in fact a known mob boss and because of the hospital visit he had to make he was tracked down? And even though that should have no bearing on my sentence the judge has decided to let me off with only 3000 hours of community service?! I’m a free man!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)