Things you love that no one else you know loves

Wigglytuff

mad @ redacted in redacted
is a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
can we talk about the 20 oranges thing cause that’s over 1000 oranges a year
lots of reasons
1) back in middle school we had eating competitions, and i was the undisputed champion of peel + eat an orange (think my best time was something like 8 seconds)
2) they were the only fruit my high school regularly had

so during high school i was already eating probably like 10 oranges a week

3) after seeing a documentary on how candy is made, i started phasing candy out of my diet and replaced them with oranges. haven't gotten to the part where i phase oranges out completely yet
4) since i was already at it, i started phasing out refined carbs (cereal and bagels mainly) and replaced them with oranges

so i've counted and i'm at something like 20 oranges a week. do i get tired of it? yes. is it infinitely better than everything i cut out in favor of it? also yes. american food sux

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lots of reasons
1) back in middle school we had eating competitions, and i was the undisputed champion of peel + eat an orange (think my best time was something like 8 seconds)
2) they were the only fruit my high school regularly had

so during high school i was already eating probably like 10 oranges a week

3) after seeing a documentary on how candy is made, i started phasing candy out of my diet and replaced them with oranges. haven't gotten to the part where i phase oranges out completely yet
4) since i was already at it, i started phasing out refined carbs (cereal and bagels mainly) and replaced them with oranges

so i've counted and i'm at something like 20 oranges a week. do i get tired of it? yes. is it infinitely better than everything i cut out in favor of it? also yes. american food sux
are these like clementines?? Or actual full-scale navel oranges????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)