not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I’m convinced that Elon Musk is watching my Smogon presence because I just got a tweet on my timeline about No Nostalgia Critic November
I didn’t mention it yet because I didn’t want to jinx it but someone has issued a challenge to me regarding hearing the song “Last Christmas” by Wham! in the month of December. I made it this far and I finally heard it unintentionally thanks to a friend’s Instagram story.

Now I can finally listen to the song because it’s a banger that I had been avoiding just for the sake of avoiding it

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I didn’t mention it yet because I didn’t want to jinx it but someone has issued a challenge to me regarding hearing the song “Last Christmas” by Wham! in the month of December. I made it this far and I finally heard it unintentionally thanks to a friend’s Instagram story.

Now I can finally listen to the song because it’s a banger that I had been avoiding just for the sake of avoiding it
can you rephrase this? I lost track after you said “I didn’t want to
D068A9FB-12A6-44F5-BAF9-DD9D339D8874.jpeg
it”

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have formulated a litmus test
View attachment 472461
What do you think he would look like genderswapped?

If your answer is "exactly the same", congratulations, you're normal.

If you answer anything else, you're a coomer.
Does it make me a coomer if I literally thought Galacta Knight was canonically female until a few minutes ago
1670544722670.png

Like I never played a Kirby game featuring Galacta Knight so I thought he was just a really badass woman version of Meta Knight

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
They would've eventually been possessed by le funny butterfly so that woulda been even worse optics
assuming the butterfly's gender much?

theyre a supernatural entity drawn to conflict do it makes sense to me if a girlboss were possessed by a SUPERGIRLBOSS ENTITY

does anyone know if the red butterfly is a dude or not

You know this feeling when you meet a girl, you think you really like her, then you see her again and you realize you were just using your johnson as your compass needle and because all the blood from your head went down there you forget that you don't use a compass just by following the needle?

Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever be wiser with age. Guess being controlled by your genitalia is just the burden us men have to carry :woo:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)